Details of John Travolta’s Gay Relationship w/ Pilot to be Heard in Court
By Athena Yenko | July 29, 2014 9:16 AM EST
Details of the alleged six-year relationship of actor John Travolta with pilot Douglas Gotterba to be heard in court after a court ruled that Gotterba is not bound by a confidentiality agreement when he worked for Travolta's company.
John Travolta shakes a leg with Priyanka Chopra [Reuters]
Back in 2012, Gotterba had divulged steamy details of his affair with Travolta. However, Travolta's legal team issued a cease and desist letter caliming that the termination agreement that Gotterba signed stated that he can not reveal information about his work with the company.
"While we believe the Court should have thrown out Gotterba's lawsuit at the outset, ultimately, he will not prevail on his claim. Gotterba points to an unsigned draft agreement, which he now claims is the controlling document in the case, yet he attached as an exhibit to his own complaint the final version of the contract that he signed barring his claim. We are very confident that in the end we will prevail in the action," a lawyer for Travolta told The Hollywood Reporter.
However, presiding Justice Arthur Gilbert ruled in favour of Gotterba.
Hence, Gotterba started revealing some passionate detail of his relationship with Travolta in an exclusive interview with Woman's Day.
"We flew into Monterey, California... and had a wonderful dinner with a fantastic bottle of merlot, and I got the sense I was being courted. As we walked back from the restaurant to the hotel, John suddenly said, 'Hey, would you like a massage?', so I said, 'Sure, why not?," Gotterba shared.
Their relationship started during one time when Travolta offered to massage him. One thing lead to another and he discovered that "John was very passionate."
In the span of their relationship, Travolta takes him to exotic places in Hawaii and Kenya.
"Sometimes he would bring women along as beards, but he would ask me to join him in his suite and we'd spend the nights together. It was our little secret," Gotterba recalled.
Gotterba shared that their six-year affair took place when Travolta was publicly dating Brooke Shields.
"There was no chemistry between [John and Brooke]. They'd smile for the cameras and everyone assumed they were a couple."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports