Prince Harry Spotted Kissing Former Miss Edinburgh Camilla Thurlow, No Reunion With Cressida Bonas in Sight
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 29, 2014 8:45 AM EST
Prince Harry has become the Royal heartthrob when his older brother Prince William was taken off the market by Kate Middleton. The red-haired Prince has recently broken off a two year relationship with socialite Cressida Bonas and is now reportedly involved with charity worker and former Ms. Edinburgh Camilla Thurlow.
Britain's Prince Harry waves to the media after a meeting with Chile's President Michelle Bachelet at the La Moneda Presidential Palace in Santiago, June 27, 2014. Prince Harry is in Chile for a 3-day tour.
Camilla Thurlow is a 25 year-old staff member of charitable institution The Halo Trust. Harry's mother Princess Diana was also heavily involved with The Halo Trust and their mine clearing operations. The two were spotted in "Tonteria" night club which is owned by Harry's friend Guy Pelly and is also reportedly going to be the location of a planned 30th birthday party in September. Harry and Thurlow were reportedly spotted being affectionate and even kissing while hanging out at the hot spot during a World Cup themed party several weeks ago. Despite being seen kissing, the same reports also state that the pair are not seriously involved.
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas broke off their relationship in April this year amid numerous speculations. While rumours have been flying around about a possible engagement between the two, they ended up on the opposite end of the spectrum by deciding to call it quits. The break-up itself was the center of many speculations with causes being blamed from social networking site Twitter to plane tickets to a friend's wedding in the United States. Cressida was also said to be looking for a chance to advance her acting career which she was unable to do while still dating the famous Prince. Harry for his part was rumoured to still be hung up on his long time ex, Chelsy Davy.
Since the break-up, many speculations came out that the couple needed a break similar to Kate and Wills who went on a brief relationship hiatus before reuniting after some months apart and then finally announcing their engagement. During the time apart from William Kate went on and lived an active life widely documented by the media. Cressida is doing the same and is now enjoying a flourishing acting career with a film role in place and a part in the play "There's a Monster in The Lake."
Chelsy is currently in a serious relationship with jeweller Charles Goode and no reports have come out about any trouble between the two and a possible reunion between Chelsy and Harry is still nowhere in sight although the two are reportedly still friends and are in constant contact.
Harry is also reportedly back in touch with ex-fling TV presenter Caroline flack whom he went out with just after his relationship with Chelsy ended back in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage