Kim Kardashian VS Beyonce: Kim Disses Beyonce and Jay Z, Hints They Copied Kanye West's Ski Mask Idea - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 8:37 AM EST
The ongoing rivalry between Kim Kardashian and Beyonce took a new twist on Instagram when Kim allegedly accused the Queen Bey and her husband Jay Z for copying Kanye's ski mask style. Beyonce and Jay Z's latest art cover of their "On the Run" tour shows her and Jay Z in black face masks with only their eyes visible. Kim however feels that Beyonce and Jay have copied their style from Kanye West who was seen in the same black ski face mask over year ago. She also posted the picture on Instagram to prove her point. Check it out here.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
Khloe Kardashian French Montana First Ever Interview: Couple Talk about Bedroom Life and Romance [SEE VIDEO]
Kanye West Allegedly Compares Himelf With Reggie Bush as a Lover, Is Insecure and Jealous of Kim Kardashian's Ex - Reports
"#ThrowbackThursday #LastYear #StyleIcons #LordDisick," the 33-year-old captioned the picture calling her rapper husband a style icon in a year old picture. Though Kim has not tagged Beyonce or Jay Z in the picture and neither has she commented on any such idea being stolen but various media outlets are speculating that the picture is a diss to the "Drunk in Love" couple.
Fans were quick to point out that Kim has purposely posted this Throwback Thursday picture to coincide with Beyonce and Jay Z's Chicago tour. "So Kim posted this pic of Kanye from a year ago the day bey and jay come to Chicago .... and people are speculating," writes one of Kim's fans by the name bmcgrew on Instagram page.
Queen Bey and her rapper husband Jay Z not only wear these ski masks in the promotional material but also on stage in various performances of their recent "On the Run" concert.
"u girls are way ahead of the trend....plus u look way hotter in ski mask," writes another fan mellisa on the same page suggesting that Kim Kardashian has actually been ahead of her time sin sense of fashion.
Ski masks, which cover most of the person's face except the eyes, have actually been used by many musicians and rappers long time ago in their music videos. It would be quite safe to say that the trend was actually set by Timbaland way back in 2009 when one of his girls wore the same mask in his music video "Scream." Check it out below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage