Kim Kardashian VS Beyonce: Kim Disses Beyonce and Jay Z, Hints They Copied Kanye West's Ski Mask Idea - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 8:37 AM EST
The ongoing rivalry between Kim Kardashian and Beyonce took a new twist on Instagram when Kim allegedly accused the Queen Bey and her husband Jay Z for copying Kanye's ski mask style. Beyonce and Jay Z's latest art cover of their "On the Run" tour shows her and Jay Z in black face masks with only their eyes visible. Kim however feels that Beyonce and Jay have copied their style from Kanye West who was seen in the same black ski face mask over year ago. She also posted the picture on Instagram to prove her point. Check it out here.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
Khloe Kardashian French Montana First Ever Interview: Couple Talk about Bedroom Life and Romance [SEE VIDEO]
Kanye West Allegedly Compares Himelf With Reggie Bush as a Lover, Is Insecure and Jealous of Kim Kardashian's Ex - Reports
"#ThrowbackThursday #LastYear #StyleIcons #LordDisick," the 33-year-old captioned the picture calling her rapper husband a style icon in a year old picture. Though Kim has not tagged Beyonce or Jay Z in the picture and neither has she commented on any such idea being stolen but various media outlets are speculating that the picture is a diss to the "Drunk in Love" couple.
Fans were quick to point out that Kim has purposely posted this Throwback Thursday picture to coincide with Beyonce and Jay Z's Chicago tour. "So Kim posted this pic of Kanye from a year ago the day bey and jay come to Chicago .... and people are speculating," writes one of Kim's fans by the name bmcgrew on Instagram page.
Queen Bey and her rapper husband Jay Z not only wear these ski masks in the promotional material but also on stage in various performances of their recent "On the Run" concert.
"u girls are way ahead of the trend....plus u look way hotter in ski mask," writes another fan mellisa on the same page suggesting that Kim Kardashian has actually been ahead of her time sin sense of fashion.
Ski masks, which cover most of the person's face except the eyes, have actually been used by many musicians and rappers long time ago in their music videos. It would be quite safe to say that the trend was actually set by Timbaland way back in 2009 when one of his girls wore the same mask in his music video "Scream." Check it out below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date