Dirty Secrets of Kardashian Family: Brandon Jenner Attracted to Sister Kim as Child - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 8:34 AM EST
The Kardashian family definitely knows how to stay in news. In a shocking revelation, Kim Kardashian's half brother Brody Jenner has revealed that older brother Brandon Jenner had once smooched their sister Kim Kardashian once and had a crush on her as a child. The incident was revealed in the latest promos of the latest Sunday episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
The big revelation happened when momager Kris Jenner teased Brody for having a crush on Kim as a child. However, Brody turned the conversation around by pointing out that it was not him but his elder brother Brandon who was actually involved with Kim Kardashian and even kissed her. Brody made the shocking revelation in front of Brandon's wife Leah Jenner, who too was having lunch with Kris.
"That was him and Kim! They kissed back in the day!" revealed Brody, according to E! Online.
Their mom Kris Jenner was shocked to discover the truth and asked in surprise but dismissed the matter by laughing. Brother Brody then further stressed the fact that it was indeed Brandon who kissed their sister Kim and it is true.
In previous KUWTK episodes, Brody Jenner once accidentally walked in on Kim Kardashian when she was shooting in a see through dress. Brody confessed to Brandon that seeing Kim naked did turn him on a bit though he later backtracked by saying that his comments were just a joke and should not be treated seriously.
Though Kim has remained mum on her brothers being attracted towards her, her little sister Khloe is more open and has talked about Rob being not "black enough" for her. During her previous interview with Chelsea Lately, Khloe unleashed her humorous side.
"You may know me as the only Kardashian sister that Chelsea actually likes. However, most people know me as the sister of fashion icon and sock tycoon Rob Kardashian. Rob's been on my mind a lot lately because we're currently living together," Khloe said on the show in April, according to RadarOnline.com.
"And no, we're not sexually involved - my brother's not nearly black enough for me!" the 29-year-old said on the show and left everyone wondering about her sense of humour! Read more about the incident here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best