Dirty Secrets of Kardashian Family: Brandon Jenner Attracted to Sister Kim as Child - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 8:34 AM EST
The Kardashian family definitely knows how to stay in news. In a shocking revelation, Kim Kardashian's half brother Brody Jenner has revealed that older brother Brandon Jenner had once smooched their sister Kim Kardashian once and had a crush on her as a child. The incident was revealed in the latest promos of the latest Sunday episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians."
The big revelation happened when momager Kris Jenner teased Brody for having a crush on Kim as a child. However, Brody turned the conversation around by pointing out that it was not him but his elder brother Brandon who was actually involved with Kim Kardashian and even kissed her. Brody made the shocking revelation in front of Brandon's wife Leah Jenner, who too was having lunch with Kris.
"That was him and Kim! They kissed back in the day!" revealed Brody, according to E! Online.
Their mom Kris Jenner was shocked to discover the truth and asked in surprise but dismissed the matter by laughing. Brother Brody then further stressed the fact that it was indeed Brandon who kissed their sister Kim and it is true.
In previous KUWTK episodes, Brody Jenner once accidentally walked in on Kim Kardashian when she was shooting in a see through dress. Brody confessed to Brandon that seeing Kim naked did turn him on a bit though he later backtracked by saying that his comments were just a joke and should not be treated seriously.
Though Kim has remained mum on her brothers being attracted towards her, her little sister Khloe is more open and has talked about Rob being not "black enough" for her. During her previous interview with Chelsea Lately, Khloe unleashed her humorous side.
"You may know me as the only Kardashian sister that Chelsea actually likes. However, most people know me as the sister of fashion icon and sock tycoon Rob Kardashian. Rob's been on my mind a lot lately because we're currently living together," Khloe said on the show in April, according to RadarOnline.com.
"And no, we're not sexually involved - my brother's not nearly black enough for me!" the 29-year-old said on the show and left everyone wondering about her sense of humour! Read more about the incident here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu