Nicole Kidman Betrays Keith Urban, Actress Moving to London for Stage Productions - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 28, 2014 6:21 PM EST
It seems Nicole Kidman is in no mood to mend her allegedly broken relationship with husband Keith Urban. The recent buzz from Globe magazine had suggested that Keith had decided to work on his marriage with Nicole while they were at their Nashville home.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
However, Kidman reportedly betrayed Urban's plan and signed on for two London stage productions, which required her to shift her base to London for time being. This report has made Keith furious and he thinks that Nicole has ruined his plans of spending time together with the family.
Moreover, Keith had made some plans in his official schedule to take out time for the family but Kidman is understood to be more focused on her career. Keith and Nicole are rumoured to be on shaky grounds for a long time now and this just adds to the report that they are on the verge of calling it quits.
"The couple's marriage has been on shaky ground for awhile and Keith believed family time was necessary in order to save their marriage," Celebdirty Laundry quoted the sources.
Meanwhile much recently contrary to the divorce rumours, Keith and Nicole recently posted some family pictures together on Facebook. The black and white pics posted by Nicole showed the whole family praying together. The photos featured Nicole, Keith and their two daughters.
"Keith, the girls and I are joining Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace. XxNic," wrote Kidman.
Furthermore, just last month Keith serenaded his wife Nicole during a concert in Melbourne. The couple has been married for eight years.
"A couple of months before the wedding, we were in our hotel and we were talking about the future and Nic was getting very nervous about marrying me," Keith had said about his marriage to Nicole as per Herald Sun. "She was saying things like 'It's a long shot' [but] I knew she loved me and was just nervous. I did everything I could to remind her that I was going to be her man forever."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border