Nicole Kidman Betrays Keith Urban, Actress Moving to London for Stage Productions - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 28, 2014 6:21 PM EST
It seems Nicole Kidman is in no mood to mend her allegedly broken relationship with husband Keith Urban. The recent buzz from Globe magazine had suggested that Keith had decided to work on his marriage with Nicole while they were at their Nashville home.
Cast member Nicole Kidman poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
However, Kidman reportedly betrayed Urban's plan and signed on for two London stage productions, which required her to shift her base to London for time being. This report has made Keith furious and he thinks that Nicole has ruined his plans of spending time together with the family.
Moreover, Keith had made some plans in his official schedule to take out time for the family but Kidman is understood to be more focused on her career. Keith and Nicole are rumoured to be on shaky grounds for a long time now and this just adds to the report that they are on the verge of calling it quits.
"The couple's marriage has been on shaky ground for awhile and Keith believed family time was necessary in order to save their marriage," Celebdirty Laundry quoted the sources.
Meanwhile much recently contrary to the divorce rumours, Keith and Nicole recently posted some family pictures together on Facebook. The black and white pics posted by Nicole showed the whole family praying together. The photos featured Nicole, Keith and their two daughters.
"Keith, the girls and I are joining Reba McEntire to #PrayForPeace. XxNic," wrote Kidman.
Furthermore, just last month Keith serenaded his wife Nicole during a concert in Melbourne. The couple has been married for eight years.
"A couple of months before the wedding, we were in our hotel and we were talking about the future and Nic was getting very nervous about marrying me," Keith had said about his marriage to Nicole as per Herald Sun. "She was saying things like 'It's a long shot' [but] I knew she loved me and was just nervous. I did everything I could to remind her that I was going to be her man forever."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight