Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Having Long-Distance Relationship Issues, Promotional Activities for Mockingjay Not Helping
By Annie Dee | July 28, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence must really start paying more attention to her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult or else others would really take her place. It has not happened yet, but a new report claimed that a split between the two because of Riley Keough will not be that surprising.
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
According to the eyewitness, Hoult and Lisa Marie Presley's daughter "were sitting arm-in-arm in a booth with Adam Lambert and Charl Brown." The eyewitness was not the only one. Another claimed that Hoult and Keough really "looked cozy".
The insider admitted though that Hoult was also interacting with "a bunch of other girls."
Page Six however claimed that Hoult and Lawrence are currently not having a smooth-sailing relationship. They are also experiencing problems in their relationship.
Before Riley came into the picture however, Hoult has also recently been linked to Kristen Stewart, his co-star in the film "Equals."
Unlike the issue with Riley however, Lawrence was quick to debunk rumours that Stewart and Hoult are cheating on her, Access Hollywood reports.
Still, all these rumours about other girls getting into their relationship may just be part of the deal for long-distance couples. In an interview with Marie Claire, Lawrence had shared how they trusted each other despite not seeing one another enough.
"When we're busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn't text back or call. Life's super-busy," she said. "Obviously you know what they're doing, and you trust them. We're so young that it would almost be like if we lived in the same city, what would happen? We'd be living together. At least this way he's in the same boat as I am: We can go out and have our own lives and know that we have each other."
In other JLaw related news, Jennifer Lawrence's film the Mockingjay Part 1 already released its first trailer, Hollywood Reporter shares. The star will become even busier on promoting the film, so spending more time with Hoult may be out of question.
Below is the exclusive trailer:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia