Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Having Long-Distance Relationship Issues, Promotional Activities for Mockingjay Not Helping
By Annie Dee | July 28, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence must really start paying more attention to her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult or else others would really take her place. It has not happened yet, but a new report claimed that a split between the two because of Riley Keough will not be that surprising.
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
According to the eyewitness, Hoult and Lisa Marie Presley's daughter "were sitting arm-in-arm in a booth with Adam Lambert and Charl Brown." The eyewitness was not the only one. Another claimed that Hoult and Keough really "looked cozy".
The insider admitted though that Hoult was also interacting with "a bunch of other girls."
Page Six however claimed that Hoult and Lawrence are currently not having a smooth-sailing relationship. They are also experiencing problems in their relationship.
Before Riley came into the picture however, Hoult has also recently been linked to Kristen Stewart, his co-star in the film "Equals."
Unlike the issue with Riley however, Lawrence was quick to debunk rumours that Stewart and Hoult are cheating on her, Access Hollywood reports.
Still, all these rumours about other girls getting into their relationship may just be part of the deal for long-distance couples. In an interview with Marie Claire, Lawrence had shared how they trusted each other despite not seeing one another enough.
"When we're busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn't text back or call. Life's super-busy," she said. "Obviously you know what they're doing, and you trust them. We're so young that it would almost be like if we lived in the same city, what would happen? We'd be living together. At least this way he's in the same boat as I am: We can go out and have our own lives and know that we have each other."
In other JLaw related news, Jennifer Lawrence's film the Mockingjay Part 1 already released its first trailer, Hollywood Reporter shares. The star will become even busier on promoting the film, so spending more time with Hoult may be out of question.
Below is the exclusive trailer:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’