Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
By Sonalee singh | July 28, 2014 6:12 PM EST
Is Kim Kardahsian marriage to Kanye West on the verge of termination? There has been a lot of media speculation regarding the issues sprouting in Kim and Kanye's relationship post wedding. It is being said that Kanye West is emotionally unavailable to Kim and North West and is highly busy with his own work.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
This has reportedly led to issues between the couple. The 4th print edition of In Touch magazine suggested that Kim confronted Kanye West when the latter opted to ignore her and North West during their recent trip to Mexico. West was reportedly busy in the studio making music and this made Kim furious as per the reports.
As per Celebdirty Laundry reports, Kim told Kanye that it is like being married to a monk and she is felling neglected in the marriage. However, it is further reported that Kanye West told Kim that she knew from the beginning what was she stepping into.
However, there is no confirmation to these reports, it is being said that Kim is in panic mode and has no idea how to handle her marriage. She reportedly doesn't want to go through Kris Humphries-like marriage drama all over again. It is also being said that Kim and Kanye have not only spent 16 days together since they got married.
Moreover, it is also being said that Kanye West could be very controlling in life and he wants Kim Kardashian to be perfect.
"Kanye can be very controlling with everything in his life, that's his personality. He wants Kim to be perfect. In the old days, you'd always see Kim smiling when she was having her photo taken. But now more often than not she'll be stony-faced," the source told Independent about Kim and Kanye's relationship.
Kim and Kanye are yet to address these divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate