Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
By Sonalee singh | July 28, 2014 6:12 PM EST
Is Kim Kardahsian marriage to Kanye West on the verge of termination? There has been a lot of media speculation regarding the issues sprouting in Kim and Kanye's relationship post wedding. It is being said that Kanye West is emotionally unavailable to Kim and North West and is highly busy with his own work.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
This has reportedly led to issues between the couple. The 4th print edition of In Touch magazine suggested that Kim confronted Kanye West when the latter opted to ignore her and North West during their recent trip to Mexico. West was reportedly busy in the studio making music and this made Kim furious as per the reports.
As per Celebdirty Laundry reports, Kim told Kanye that it is like being married to a monk and she is felling neglected in the marriage. However, it is further reported that Kanye West told Kim that she knew from the beginning what was she stepping into.
However, there is no confirmation to these reports, it is being said that Kim is in panic mode and has no idea how to handle her marriage. She reportedly doesn't want to go through Kris Humphries-like marriage drama all over again. It is also being said that Kim and Kanye have not only spent 16 days together since they got married.
Moreover, it is also being said that Kanye West could be very controlling in life and he wants Kim Kardashian to be perfect.
"Kanye can be very controlling with everything in his life, that's his personality. He wants Kim to be perfect. In the old days, you'd always see Kim smiling when she was having her photo taken. But now more often than not she'll be stony-faced," the source told Independent about Kim and Kanye's relationship.
Kim and Kanye are yet to address these divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown