Prince Harry to Celebrate 30th Birthday with Party Planned by Kate Middleton and Prince William
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 28, 2014 6:09 PM EST
Prince Harry will be celebrating his 30th birthday this year and the milestone is expected to bring a big Royal celebration. The very eligible Royal will turn 30 on Sept. 15 and plans for the celebration are apparently already taking shape after his nephew Prince George celebrated his first.
Catherine, Prince William and Prince Harry watch as Mark Cavendish of Britain falls from his bike near the finish line of the first 190.5 km stage of the Tour de France cycling race from Leeds to Harrogate
The party planning has reportedly fallen on the laps of Royal Couple The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Whether this is a deliberate move by the Palace to restrain the party boy Prince or not, the party is expected to be intimate, subdued and very grown up according to an exclusive report by Vanity Fair.
Kate Middleton is reportedly planning the intimate dinner menu which would include approximately 30 guests. Prince William, Harry's older brother is in charge of coming up with the exclusive guest list.
With speculations growing about who Harry is dating at the moment, it remains to be seen whether his exes Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas will be invited.
The dinner is to be held at Kensington Palace but another celebration is reportedly being planned for the Prince in London nightclub "Tonteria" which would be more laid back and festive. This other party is supposedly masterminded by his friend and the night club's owner Guy Pelly.
Harry has in recent years been caught up in some minor scandals on account of his partying including the release of nude photos while he was in Las Vegas partying. He also allegedly hooked up with a blonde heiress in the US while there to attend a friend's wedding just after splitting up with Cressida Bonas in April.
The Prince will be celebrating not only his birthday but also the Invictus Games which will be happening in the same week. Harry had been at the helm of planning the games since earlier this year and the event is a passion project that he's really put himself in to.
The Invictus Games is a paralympic style competition which features competitors that are former or serving injured members of the military. 13 countries will be competing in the tournament which will be hosted in London with the opening slated on Sept. 10 which Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are also expected to attend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate