Prince Harry to Celebrate 30th Birthday with Party Planned by Kate Middleton and Prince William
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 28, 2014 6:09 PM EST
Prince Harry will be celebrating his 30th birthday this year and the milestone is expected to bring a big Royal celebration. The very eligible Royal will turn 30 on Sept. 15 and plans for the celebration are apparently already taking shape after his nephew Prince George celebrated his first.
Catherine, Prince William and Prince Harry watch as Mark Cavendish of Britain falls from his bike near the finish line of the first 190.5 km stage of the Tour de France cycling race from Leeds to Harrogate
The party planning has reportedly fallen on the laps of Royal Couple The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Whether this is a deliberate move by the Palace to restrain the party boy Prince or not, the party is expected to be intimate, subdued and very grown up according to an exclusive report by Vanity Fair.
Kate Middleton is reportedly planning the intimate dinner menu which would include approximately 30 guests. Prince William, Harry's older brother is in charge of coming up with the exclusive guest list.
With speculations growing about who Harry is dating at the moment, it remains to be seen whether his exes Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas will be invited.
The dinner is to be held at Kensington Palace but another celebration is reportedly being planned for the Prince in London nightclub "Tonteria" which would be more laid back and festive. This other party is supposedly masterminded by his friend and the night club's owner Guy Pelly.
Harry has in recent years been caught up in some minor scandals on account of his partying including the release of nude photos while he was in Las Vegas partying. He also allegedly hooked up with a blonde heiress in the US while there to attend a friend's wedding just after splitting up with Cressida Bonas in April.
The Prince will be celebrating not only his birthday but also the Invictus Games which will be happening in the same week. Harry had been at the helm of planning the games since earlier this year and the event is a passion project that he's really put himself in to.
The Invictus Games is a paralympic style competition which features competitors that are former or serving injured members of the military. 13 countries will be competing in the tournament which will be hosted in London with the opening slated on Sept. 10 which Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are also expected to attend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues