Prince Harry to Celebrate 30th Birthday with Party Planned by Kate Middleton and Prince William
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 28, 2014 6:09 PM EST
Prince Harry will be celebrating his 30th birthday this year and the milestone is expected to bring a big Royal celebration. The very eligible Royal will turn 30 on Sept. 15 and plans for the celebration are apparently already taking shape after his nephew Prince George celebrated his first.
Catherine, Prince William and Prince Harry watch as Mark Cavendish of Britain falls from his bike near the finish line of the first 190.5 km stage of the Tour de France cycling race from Leeds to Harrogate
The party planning has reportedly fallen on the laps of Royal Couple The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Whether this is a deliberate move by the Palace to restrain the party boy Prince or not, the party is expected to be intimate, subdued and very grown up according to an exclusive report by Vanity Fair.
Kate Middleton is reportedly planning the intimate dinner menu which would include approximately 30 guests. Prince William, Harry's older brother is in charge of coming up with the exclusive guest list.
With speculations growing about who Harry is dating at the moment, it remains to be seen whether his exes Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas will be invited.
The dinner is to be held at Kensington Palace but another celebration is reportedly being planned for the Prince in London nightclub "Tonteria" which would be more laid back and festive. This other party is supposedly masterminded by his friend and the night club's owner Guy Pelly.
Harry has in recent years been caught up in some minor scandals on account of his partying including the release of nude photos while he was in Las Vegas partying. He also allegedly hooked up with a blonde heiress in the US while there to attend a friend's wedding just after splitting up with Cressida Bonas in April.
The Prince will be celebrating not only his birthday but also the Invictus Games which will be happening in the same week. Harry had been at the helm of planning the games since earlier this year and the event is a passion project that he's really put himself in to.
The Invictus Games is a paralympic style competition which features competitors that are former or serving injured members of the military. 13 countries will be competing in the tournament which will be hosted in London with the opening slated on Sept. 10 which Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are also expected to attend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy