Justin Bieber Vs Cara Delevingne: Justin Calls Cara Multiple Times to Know About Her Relation with Selena Gomez - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 28, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Selena Gomez's friendship with bisexual Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne has been an eye sore for her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber, new reports suggest. The "Baby" singer is jealous of Cara spending so much time with Selena, which he is entitled to. Justin has also reportedly called up Cara after getting drunk and demanded to know why she is with Selena, reports suggest.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
"Justin has called Cara on more than one occasion, wanting to know what's going on. It's been clear that he's had a drink beforehand, too," a source close to the Justin revealed to Radar Online.
Selena and Cara have been spending some girl time together last week. Cara was with Selena on her 22nd birthday celebrations in Saint Tropez. The two were spotted having good time with other girl pals and enjoying the party on a private yacht. Cara also reportedly introduced Selena to businessman Tommy Chiabra, various reports suggest.
Meanwhile, Cara has recently split with her girlfriend "Fast and Furious" actress Michael Rodriguez. Michael has been spotted with actor Zac Effron on many occasions with the two hugging and even sharing a kiss. Various media outlets splashed pictures of the two in intimate poses. So, Cara is currently single and is hanging out with Selena.
Meanwhile, Selena has been seen getting cozy with Tommy Chiabra on her birthday. The two were spotted enjoying a Jet Ski ride where Selena hugged the good looking hunk from behind. The duo was also seen hugging each other and sharing the same towel at one point. Read more about it here.
However, various new reports also suggest that Selena is currently not looking to get into a new relationship with any man and is just having a good time with Tommy. Sources close to the "Come and Get it" singer revealed to Hollywood Life that she is doing all this to make Justin Bieber jealous and make him realize his mistake of letting her go.
"She's having fun, she's not ready for anything serious right now. It's all just for fun. Tommy isn't the only guy she's talking to, she's keeping her options open. She says she's going to stay single for a while, she wants to focus on herself," a source close to Selena revealed to the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch