Justin Bieber Vs Cara Delevingne: Justin Calls Cara Multiple Times to Know About Her Relation with Selena Gomez - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 28, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Selena Gomez's friendship with bisexual Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne has been an eye sore for her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber, new reports suggest. The "Baby" singer is jealous of Cara spending so much time with Selena, which he is entitled to. Justin has also reportedly called up Cara after getting drunk and demanded to know why she is with Selena, reports suggest.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
"Justin has called Cara on more than one occasion, wanting to know what's going on. It's been clear that he's had a drink beforehand, too," a source close to the Justin revealed to Radar Online.
Selena and Cara have been spending some girl time together last week. Cara was with Selena on her 22nd birthday celebrations in Saint Tropez. The two were spotted having good time with other girl pals and enjoying the party on a private yacht. Cara also reportedly introduced Selena to businessman Tommy Chiabra, various reports suggest.
Meanwhile, Cara has recently split with her girlfriend "Fast and Furious" actress Michael Rodriguez. Michael has been spotted with actor Zac Effron on many occasions with the two hugging and even sharing a kiss. Various media outlets splashed pictures of the two in intimate poses. So, Cara is currently single and is hanging out with Selena.
Meanwhile, Selena has been seen getting cozy with Tommy Chiabra on her birthday. The two were spotted enjoying a Jet Ski ride where Selena hugged the good looking hunk from behind. The duo was also seen hugging each other and sharing the same towel at one point. Read more about it here.
However, various new reports also suggest that Selena is currently not looking to get into a new relationship with any man and is just having a good time with Tommy. Sources close to the "Come and Get it" singer revealed to Hollywood Life that she is doing all this to make Justin Bieber jealous and make him realize his mistake of letting her go.
"She's having fun, she's not ready for anything serious right now. It's all just for fun. Tommy isn't the only guy she's talking to, she's keeping her options open. She says she's going to stay single for a while, she wants to focus on herself," a source close to Selena revealed to the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight