Once Upon A Time Star Ginnifer Goodwin Hits Co-Star on Set While Son Oliver Was With Her in Funny Clip [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 28, 2014 5:17 PM EST
"Once Upon A Time," or OUAT star Ginnifer Goodwin and son Oliver went on Skype at the 2014 Comic-Con panel. Goodwin explained why she couldn't attend the OUAT 2014 panel for her show. Towards the end of the video, she hits one of her co-stars on set while son Oliver was with her! Read on to know more about it.
Here's an excerpt of what Goodwin said in the Skype video for the "Once Upon A Time" 2014 Comic-Con panel.
"Hi Comic-Con! Greetings from Vancouver! Thank you tech guy. I really wish I could be down there with you today but I was needed here on set. I think you know I spent my hiatus being pregnant, followed by a surprise ending in which I had a baby, so we are having a lot of fun being back at work full time," said Goodwin in the video posted on YouTube.
And then, one of her cast mates said that they're going to change all of Ginnifer's lines. She just shrugged it off by saying that it's fine. But then they keep on saying other things like, it has to be done in one take, etc. and finally Ginny snaps and hits one of them when she was told that the cheesy puffs at the craft table are already gone!
Don't worry though, she didn't become violent just because of motherhood and the stress that comes with it. It was all for fun to make their fans laugh and explain why she couldn't come to the Comic-Con 2014 "Once Upon A Time" panel in San Diego, California.
Aside from the surprising show of fake violence from good-natured Goodwin, she also briefly talked about her pregnancy which was incorporated in the show.
The 36-year-old Goodwin, who plays Snow White on "Once Upon A Time" married co-star and real life Prince Charming, 32-year-old Josh Dallas. Goodwin gave birth to son Oliver on May 29, 2014.
Even though Goodwin wasn't on hand for the OUAT 2014 Comic-Con panel, her hubby Dallas was there as well as other co-stars Lana Parrilla, Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue. They talked about the new OUAT season including characters from the beloved "Frozen" movie such as Anna and Elsa. Anna is portrayed by (Elizabeth Lail) and Elsa is portrayed by Georgina Haig. Plus, Regina's Magic Mirror (Giancarlo Esposito) will also return in "Once Upon A Time" Season Four.
That's it for Ginnifer Goodwin and her surprising, yet funny Skype video at the Comic-Con 2014 panel for her show "Once Upon A Time." Keep reading International Business Times for more updates about "Once Upon A Time" and its cast members including Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Jennifer Morrison and Lana Parrilla. Check out other news from IBTimes, too such as technology, business, finance, health and sports news.
Watch the video below of Ginnifer Goodwin's message to "Once Upon a Time" fans at the 2014 Comic-Con OUAT panel in San Diego, California:
READ MORE ABOUT GINNIFER GOODWIN AND "ONCE UPON A TIME":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe