Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Spotted at Jay-Z and Beyonce’s Concert in Chicago; Union Shares Pic of Their Wedding Workout
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 28, 2014 4:54 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union decided to take a day-off planning their upcoming Miami wedding. The soon-to-be married couple were recently spotted at Jay-Z and Beyonce's concert in Chicago.
According to TMZ, Wade and Union were in Soldier Field in Chicago to catch Jay-Z and Beyonce in their "On the Run" concert tour. The entertainment gossip Web site further reported that First Lady Michelle Obama and her two daughters, Sasha and Malia, were also there to watch and hear some live music.
Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade (L) goes up to shoot over San Antonio Spurs' Manu Ginobili during the first quarter in Game 1 of their NBA Finals basketball series in San Antonio, Texas June 5, 2014.
In just one month, Union will walk down the aisle for her second shot at marriage. As seen in one of her recent Instagram posts, the "Bring It On" star shared a snap of her wedding workout to get her body wedding-ready.
"ABS-piration, this dude @dwaynewade gave me all the motivation I need to get it right and get it tight, I been slacking, and drankin, time to put in work #weddingworkout," Union posted.
The 41-year-old stunner is focused to wow their guests as she walk down the aisle. What is a better way of working out for her wedding than to spend a day in the gym with her future husband? Union seemed focused on her wedding workout regimen to look sexy in her wedding dress.
Wade and Union have been spending so much time with each other in anticipation of their big day. Union went shopping and Wade, apparently, picked up the tab. He posted a picture of their shopping day on his more than three million Instagram followers.
"Out shopping with the soon to be Mrs, and this is my stance in every store haaa, #igotalimittomycreditcardandshedontknowit," Wade captioned the photo.
Wade and Union are set to marry on Aug. 30 at a private ceremony in Miami. The duo reportedly had implemented strict security for all the guests who will be coming in to witness as they exchange their "I do's." Guests were instructed not to make use of their camera phones while the ceremony is taking place.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch