Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Spotted at Jay-Z and Beyonce’s Concert in Chicago; Union Shares Pic of Their Wedding Workout
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 28, 2014 4:54 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union decided to take a day-off planning their upcoming Miami wedding. The soon-to-be married couple were recently spotted at Jay-Z and Beyonce's concert in Chicago.
According to TMZ, Wade and Union were in Soldier Field in Chicago to catch Jay-Z and Beyonce in their "On the Run" concert tour. The entertainment gossip Web site further reported that First Lady Michelle Obama and her two daughters, Sasha and Malia, were also there to watch and hear some live music.
Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade (L) goes up to shoot over San Antonio Spurs' Manu Ginobili during the first quarter in Game 1 of their NBA Finals basketball series in San Antonio, Texas June 5, 2014.
In just one month, Union will walk down the aisle for her second shot at marriage. As seen in one of her recent Instagram posts, the "Bring It On" star shared a snap of her wedding workout to get her body wedding-ready.
"ABS-piration, this dude @dwaynewade gave me all the motivation I need to get it right and get it tight, I been slacking, and drankin, time to put in work #weddingworkout," Union posted.
The 41-year-old stunner is focused to wow their guests as she walk down the aisle. What is a better way of working out for her wedding than to spend a day in the gym with her future husband? Union seemed focused on her wedding workout regimen to look sexy in her wedding dress.
Wade and Union have been spending so much time with each other in anticipation of their big day. Union went shopping and Wade, apparently, picked up the tab. He posted a picture of their shopping day on his more than three million Instagram followers.
"Out shopping with the soon to be Mrs, and this is my stance in every store haaa, #igotalimittomycreditcardandshedontknowit," Wade captioned the photo.
Wade and Union are set to marry on Aug. 30 at a private ceremony in Miami. The duo reportedly had implemented strict security for all the guests who will be coming in to witness as they exchange their "I do's." Guests were instructed not to make use of their camera phones while the ceremony is taking place.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced