Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Spotted at Jay-Z and Beyonce’s Concert in Chicago; Union Shares Pic of Their Wedding Workout
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 28, 2014 4:54 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union decided to take a day-off planning their upcoming Miami wedding. The soon-to-be married couple were recently spotted at Jay-Z and Beyonce's concert in Chicago.
According to TMZ, Wade and Union were in Soldier Field in Chicago to catch Jay-Z and Beyonce in their "On the Run" concert tour. The entertainment gossip Web site further reported that First Lady Michelle Obama and her two daughters, Sasha and Malia, were also there to watch and hear some live music.
Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade (L) goes up to shoot over San Antonio Spurs' Manu Ginobili during the first quarter in Game 1 of their NBA Finals basketball series in San Antonio, Texas June 5, 2014.
In just one month, Union will walk down the aisle for her second shot at marriage. As seen in one of her recent Instagram posts, the "Bring It On" star shared a snap of her wedding workout to get her body wedding-ready.
"ABS-piration, this dude @dwaynewade gave me all the motivation I need to get it right and get it tight, I been slacking, and drankin, time to put in work #weddingworkout," Union posted.
The 41-year-old stunner is focused to wow their guests as she walk down the aisle. What is a better way of working out for her wedding than to spend a day in the gym with her future husband? Union seemed focused on her wedding workout regimen to look sexy in her wedding dress.
Wade and Union have been spending so much time with each other in anticipation of their big day. Union went shopping and Wade, apparently, picked up the tab. He posted a picture of their shopping day on his more than three million Instagram followers.
"Out shopping with the soon to be Mrs, and this is my stance in every store haaa, #igotalimittomycreditcardandshedontknowit," Wade captioned the photo.
Wade and Union are set to marry on Aug. 30 at a private ceremony in Miami. The duo reportedly had implemented strict security for all the guests who will be coming in to witness as they exchange their "I do's." Guests were instructed not to make use of their camera phones while the ceremony is taking place.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- Manchester United: Van Gaal Warns Stars That He Will Willingly Bench Them