Kate Upton Attends BF Justin Verlander’s Game Against Angels; Sports Illustrated Model Covers Elle UK’s September Issue
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 28, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Kate Upton knows just what is crucial to make her relationship with Detroit Tigers' pitcher Justin Verlander work. The Sports Illustrated model was spotted attending the Tigers' game against the Los Angeles Angels on July 26.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
Baseball fans who were in attendance when the Angels trashed the Tigers, 4-0, were generous enough to share stolen pics of the Sports Illustrated model on social media. Upton opted for a casual look, but still looked incredibly stunning. She was sporting a white top and a pair of denim with her rumpled hair tied back. She was also wearing a pair of eyeglasses. Busted Coverage thought Upton's outfit was more of a "dirty nerdy librarian look."
Upton has always worn clothes designed by the top designers in the fashion industry, she figured it was probably nice to wear an ensemble that was not blatantly ostentatious like the dress she wore in the cover of Elle UK's September Issue. Upton was pictured wearing Prada on the cover of the said magazine. She was also pictured wearing Christopher Kane, Dior, Alaia, Chloe, and Burberry in her photo gallery inside Elle UK's latest issue.
In an interview with Elle UK, Upton spoke about her rise to fame. She said that she was an average model and not as skinny as the models who walk in the runway. She wasn't the type of model that most editorial markets prefer. She said she was excited when she has grown into a woman because she finally got the body that that she has always been dreaming to have. Upton added that the definition of beauty in Florida, where she was born and raised, was different.
"Because I'm from Florida it's all about being in bathing suits," Upton told Elle UK.
"You are ugly if you don't have a curvy body, and I didn't have one, and then I got one and thought, 'Yes!"
Upton said she was surprised how people were mocking her because of her body. Unlike other women who wish to have a skinny figure, Upton always dreamed of having a healthy body.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best