Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 28, 2014 4:19 PM EST
Ed Sheeran can sing. Sing about the secrets of his celeb friends, that is. While his friends are trying to understand him, they cannot help but feel annoyed by how chatty Ed is being. Included in the list of irate celeb friends are Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and even Taylor Swift!
Musician Ed Sheeran arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Daily Star UK learns that the big stars are starting to get a bit sick that Ed is spilling secrets about them during his interviews. It seems he cannot regulate what he is saying during interviews and keeps name-dropping.
"It's getting hugely embarrassing," says the insider, adding, "These are all big stars who are used to being surrounded by publicists and lawyers to make sure nothing leaks out without prior approval."
"But Ed keeps going rogue and spilling all kinds of secrets. He's not said anything malicious or done any real harm, but they worry he's a loose cannon and he'll put his foot in it," the insider added.
The normally level-headed Taylor Swift is even right in front of this line of annoyed celebrities too.
"She was annoyed with Ed when he said in a recent interview how she should date Orlando Bloom - especially as she'd admitted in private how she had the hots for him. Poor Ed felt terrible - like he was a scolded schoolboy," revealed the insider further.
Courtney gave him an earful too, albeit privately, at least.
"And Courteney had a quiet word with Ed earlier this month, asking him to stop talking so openly about her romance with Johnny McDaid."
Sheeran now sees the error in his ways and is worried that this can affect his reputation as a trustworthy friend.
"Now he's hoping he doesn't get a bad reputation for not being trustworthy," the insider shared. "He is going to try and be more careful in interviews."
He may be contrite about his actions, but this does not mean he would let this get into the way of a happy weekend. After an energetic performance at Ibiza Rocks, Ed and his new girlfriend were spotted taking a relaxing break aboard a luxury £1,800-a-day yacht over the weekend, Mail Online UK reports.
Representatives of Ed Sheeran have yet to speak up about Daily Star UK's report.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery