Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 28, 2014 4:19 PM EST
Ed Sheeran can sing. Sing about the secrets of his celeb friends, that is. While his friends are trying to understand him, they cannot help but feel annoyed by how chatty Ed is being. Included in the list of irate celeb friends are Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and even Taylor Swift!
Musician Ed Sheeran arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Daily Star UK learns that the big stars are starting to get a bit sick that Ed is spilling secrets about them during his interviews. It seems he cannot regulate what he is saying during interviews and keeps name-dropping.
"It's getting hugely embarrassing," says the insider, adding, "These are all big stars who are used to being surrounded by publicists and lawyers to make sure nothing leaks out without prior approval."
"But Ed keeps going rogue and spilling all kinds of secrets. He's not said anything malicious or done any real harm, but they worry he's a loose cannon and he'll put his foot in it," the insider added.
The normally level-headed Taylor Swift is even right in front of this line of annoyed celebrities too.
"She was annoyed with Ed when he said in a recent interview how she should date Orlando Bloom - especially as she'd admitted in private how she had the hots for him. Poor Ed felt terrible - like he was a scolded schoolboy," revealed the insider further.
Courtney gave him an earful too, albeit privately, at least.
"And Courteney had a quiet word with Ed earlier this month, asking him to stop talking so openly about her romance with Johnny McDaid."
Sheeran now sees the error in his ways and is worried that this can affect his reputation as a trustworthy friend.
"Now he's hoping he doesn't get a bad reputation for not being trustworthy," the insider shared. "He is going to try and be more careful in interviews."
He may be contrite about his actions, but this does not mean he would let this get into the way of a happy weekend. After an energetic performance at Ibiza Rocks, Ed and his new girlfriend were spotted taking a relaxing break aboard a luxury £1,800-a-day yacht over the weekend, Mail Online UK reports.
Representatives of Ed Sheeran have yet to speak up about Daily Star UK's report.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia