Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 28, 2014 4:19 PM EST
Ed Sheeran can sing. Sing about the secrets of his celeb friends, that is. While his friends are trying to understand him, they cannot help but feel annoyed by how chatty Ed is being. Included in the list of irate celeb friends are Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and even Taylor Swift!
Musician Ed Sheeran arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Daily Star UK learns that the big stars are starting to get a bit sick that Ed is spilling secrets about them during his interviews. It seems he cannot regulate what he is saying during interviews and keeps name-dropping.
"It's getting hugely embarrassing," says the insider, adding, "These are all big stars who are used to being surrounded by publicists and lawyers to make sure nothing leaks out without prior approval."
"But Ed keeps going rogue and spilling all kinds of secrets. He's not said anything malicious or done any real harm, but they worry he's a loose cannon and he'll put his foot in it," the insider added.
The normally level-headed Taylor Swift is even right in front of this line of annoyed celebrities too.
"She was annoyed with Ed when he said in a recent interview how she should date Orlando Bloom - especially as she'd admitted in private how she had the hots for him. Poor Ed felt terrible - like he was a scolded schoolboy," revealed the insider further.
Courtney gave him an earful too, albeit privately, at least.
"And Courteney had a quiet word with Ed earlier this month, asking him to stop talking so openly about her romance with Johnny McDaid."
Sheeran now sees the error in his ways and is worried that this can affect his reputation as a trustworthy friend.
"Now he's hoping he doesn't get a bad reputation for not being trustworthy," the insider shared. "He is going to try and be more careful in interviews."
He may be contrite about his actions, but this does not mean he would let this get into the way of a happy weekend. After an energetic performance at Ibiza Rocks, Ed and his new girlfriend were spotted taking a relaxing break aboard a luxury £1,800-a-day yacht over the weekend, Mail Online UK reports.
Representatives of Ed Sheeran have yet to speak up about Daily Star UK's report.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates