Scott Disick Partying with French Montana, Possibly Drinking Again a Month after Alcohol Poisoning
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 28, 2014 4:13 PM EST
Just weeks after reportedly being hospitalized for alcohol poisoning and then swearing off liquor to save his relationship and to prepare for the arrival of his third child, Scott Disick seems to have returned to his old ways and it's business as usual as he posted a photo on Instagram holding a wine glass and looking intoxicated.
The Lord, as Disick likes to call himself posted a photo with Khloe Kardashian's new boyfriend French Montana and another rapper, Fat Joe. The three posed for the photograph while Scott held a seemingly empty wine glass. The actual drink contained therein is unconfirmed but the glass and the setting has raised speculations about whether Scott had been consuming alcohol during the event.
A further post this time from French Montana's Instagram account shows the rapper on a selfie with Jennifer Lopez whose 45th birthday they were apparently celebrating at The Hamptons when the photos were taken. The newly-single Lopez was out and about partying with friends and colleagues following a recent split with dance boyfriend Casper Smart.
Scott was reportedly rushed to the emergency room after a weekend of hard partying on June 22 while celebrating his birthday. He decided to go to the hospital after complaining that he felt like he was drugged. Tests showed that he had been suffering from alcohol poisoning. The incident reportedly caused him to decide to swear off alcohol at least until his pregnant girlfriend, Kourtney Kardashian, gives birth in December. The couple already have two kids, Mason, 4 and Penelope, 2.
Scott earns a large paycheck for appearing in clubs and parties and alcohol will always be around him. In the weeks after his trip to the emergency room, various witnesses have stated that while still making club appearances, he had not been touching the hard stuff and has mostly stuck to H2O. This recent Instagram post is the first indication that he might not have had the willpower to hold out until December after all.
In yet another recent social media post this time on Twitter, Scott promoted a party on July 27 supposedly for the birthday celebration of a certain Tequila King Raul in Miami. For someone who is supposedly avoiding alcohol, hanging out with someone called Tequila King is certainly a big contradiction.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery