PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
By Gel Galang | July 28, 2014 3:29 PM EST
With a day left of waiting for the release date of "The Last of Us Remastered" for the PS4, Naughty Dog is now having fun with the new Photo Mode that will be coming in with the game.
A scene from the multiplayer beta for the upcoming "Halo 5" game is shown during a presentation by Bonnie Ross (not pictured), studio head of 343 Industries, at the Xbox E3 Media Briefing at the University of Southern California's Galen Center in Los Angeles, California June 9, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Destiny Beta Compared Across Platforms as Xbox One Gets Hit with Installation Issues; Chat Feature Explained
Battlefield vs. Call of Duty: Delving Deeper into Hardline Single Player and Advanced Warfare Details Exoskeletons
As explained previously in the PlayStation Blog, the Photo Mode will debut with the Patch 1.01 for "The Last of Us Remastered" and is an exclusive feature to the PS4 version. This new mode will allow you to freeze the action in-game and make use of different colour filters and frames for that picturesque shot in the post-apocalyptic game.
DualShockers has gotten its hands on some shots from the Photo Mode from the developers, where you can see some of the environment, complete with details that can be seen once the PS4 version comes out.
"These huge open spaces were a massive pain to optimize last gen. PS4 is all like, 'whatever man, let's do it!'" from Todd Foster's, environment artist, official Twitter via DualShockers.
More on 'Halo: The Master Chief Collection'
As promised, 343 Industries has revealed a few more details about the "Halo: Master Chief Collection" during the San Diego Comic Con. The journey towards the expected 2015 game "Halo 5: Guardians" has taken another step with the collection that fans are looking forward to.
Xbox Wire reports that 343 Industries' Andy "Bravo" Dudynsky, Frank O'Connor and Dennis Ries had revealed a few more key highlights for the game.
There is a new campaign for "Halo 2: Anniversary" that has been completely remastered, with a new multiplayer map, Zanzibar, making a comeback as a re-imagined fan-favourite.
This means that three of the expected six multiplayer maps have already been revealed, with the other two being Ascension and Coagulation. Microsoft has promised that it will be revealing the next map at Gamescom come August.
VG 24/7 gathered a few more details about "Halo: The Master Chief Collection," and stated that everything will be the same as before, from the glitches to the games, but with the difference of re-rendered glory.
Matchmaking has also been detailed for "Halo: The Master Chief Collection." Your preferences will be track down for every game type and you'll then be matched with the players who have similar playstyles.
As far as the cutscenes are concerned, these will be a seamless story telling that not only narrates into "Halo 5: Guardians," but will also include the past instalments starting from Halo 1.
If all of those are not enough, The Spawn Point Blog has also gotten its hands on some leaked footage on "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" edition straight from the San Diego Comic Con. There is an emphasis on the very astounding fact that in the collection alone, you can get more than 4,000 achievement points, touted to be the most of any Xbox game in its history to date.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- Xbox One Sales Gear Up in China And UK As October System Update Improves Hardware
- Blackberry Passport vs Nokia Lumia Icon: Which Smartphone Will Outdo the Other; Specifications and Price Comparisons
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Plagued With Issues But With Great Battery; Note Edge Preorders Start in U.K.
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate