The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
By jaskiran kaur | July 28, 2014 3:10 PM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is only a day away from airing its much-anticipated finale and After the Final Rose (ATFR) segment. Not only fans will meet Andi Dorfman's season winner, but also learn more about the relationship of the next "it" couple of "Bachelor" nation. It seems this is the right time to break the suspense and dish out those details that have been kept secret from fans. For those eager fans, here are some major spoilers (based on various media reports) from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale and After the Final Rose (ATFR) special. Head inside to find out the details. [Warning: Potential Spoilers ahead!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale and After the Final Rose special. Read at your own risk.
Juan Pablo's season of "The Bachelor" left many fans disappointed when the star refused to propose the winning lady Nikki Ferrell. Sequence of events on the finale led to rampant speculations predicting their relationship to end without an engagement. It's been more than four months and there has been no official announcement about Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell's engagement.
However, Andi Dorfman fans are now eager to know whether she will be lucky enough to end her season with a proposal and engagement. According to reality show spy Reality Steve's episode-by-episode spoilers guide, Andi Dorfman gets engaged to the winner. The blog post published on May 8, 2014 (after the filming ended) states that "Andi [Dorfman] is engaged to Josh Murray."
Furthermore, Life & Style magazine claims that "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) finale ends with a proposal with "$100,000, 4.4-carat Neil Lane ring." The insider told the magazine that the ring is "the biggest in Bachelor history." The magazine even claimed that the couple went for their first romantic trip to Mexico.
However, there are rumours swirling around claiming that Josh Murray is cheating on Andi Dorfman with his ex Britanny McCord. This has made several fans curious about Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's current status. In his recent blog post, Reality Steve assured "The Bachelorette" fans that the Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are still together. On July 24, he updated his blog, clearing the air and revealing the truth behind the controversy. The "Bachelor" spy wrote in bolds on his blog post: "Josh is not cheating on Andi. They are engaged."
Moreover, another report by Life & Style claims that Andi Dorfman and "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) winner are already "planning TV wedding." According to the report, ABC is ready to splurge "$1 million to air the nuptials on TV." Andi Dorfman reportedly wants a "traditional wedding with Southern flair" and the couple is already discussing "themes, colours and flowers."
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) Finale and After the Final Rose (ATFR) special airs July 28, 2014 at 8:00pm on ABC. Andi Dorfman will choose the winner among the two finalists, Josh Murray and Nick Viall.
For more information and spoilers from "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage