50 Cent's Power Season 1 Finale Episode 8 Best Laid Plans Spoilers: Ghost Re-Examines His Business Priorities and Plans a Party at Truth Nightclub [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 28, 2014 3:08 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" airs on Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. As the title of this episode suggests, it's all about Ghost's best laid plans about his businesses. Will he finally concentrate on the Truth Nightclub and drop his other business involving drugs? Read on as Ghost tries to re-examine his priorities. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Power" spoilers of "Best Laid Plans." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
According to the official synopsis of "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" from the Starz Web site, James "Ghost" St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick) plans on expanding his Truth Nightclub in New York City to other places. This includes hosting a lavish party to jumpstart his expansion dreams. Ghost intends on prioritizing his legitimate business over his more dangerous illegitimate one about drugs and gangs. However, it's not going to be as easy as pie to do that. He will have to make sure that he does it well and covers his tracks to avoid getting exposed. Unfortunately, it looks like someone has seen his face while going about doing his dirty work.
Aside from the main cast including Omari Hardwick (James "Ghost" St. Patrick), Lela Loren (Angela Valdez), Naturi Naughton (Tasha St. Patrick) and Joseph Sikora (Tommy Egan), the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) posted that "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" will also feature other stars including Diane Neal (Cynthia Sheridan), Debbi Morgan (Estelle), Jason Cerbone (Officer Donato), Lucas Salvagno (Javier), Vince August (Customs Officer), Elizabeth Rodriguez (Paz Valdez), Kathrine Narducci (Frankie), Leslie Lopez (Pink Sneakers), Vinicius Machado (Nomar Arcielo), Luis Antonio Ramos (Ruiz), J.R. Ramirez (Julio), Adam Huss (Josh Kantos), Lucy Walters (Holly) and Mark Gessner (Alex Pekinsky). Plus, 50 Cent, also known as Curtis Jackson, will appear again in this episode as his character Kanan.
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" was written by Salvatore Stabile and directed by Kari Skogland.
And that's it for 50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans" spoilers. It will be shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on Aug. 2, 2014. Don't miss "Power" every Saturday nights on Starz. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for more updates about "Power" and other news about entertainment, technology, business, health, finance and sports.
Watch the video below of "Power" Season 1 Finale, episode 8 "Best Laid Plans":
50 Cent's Power Season 1 Episode 7 Loyalty Recap: Tasha Finally Meets Angela and Ghost Makes an Unexpected Commitment! [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate