Major Crimes Star Graham Patrick Martin's Cyber-Stalker Wishes the Actor's Violent Death on MH370
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 28, 2014 1:42 PM EST
Fans of "Major Crimes" star Graham Patrick Martin reacted on the social media Twitter upon learning that a cyber-stalker terrorized the actor and wished his death on the doomed Malaysian jet MH370.
According to a report from TMZ, the cyber-stalker created a fake account of the 22-year old actor using a different middle initial. The Twitter account created looked like the actor's official account and sent over 100 tweets a day.
"How unlucky I wasn't on board Flight 370," TMZ quoted one of the Twitter post from the fake account which was already taken down by social media administrator. The Web site also quoted another Twitter post from the cyber stalker bashing the actor's girlfriends which reads: "I think it's sad dat now at her 30s whore doesn't look older than 80, but tomorrow she'll look like infinity."
The Web site further reported that Graham Patrick Martin had already reported the incident to the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) for assistance. Police had already executed a search warrant on the social media to obtain information about the cyber-stalker's whereabouts and arrest the criminal.
The actor is reportedly worried that the people might get confused with the impostor and believe the nasty tweets. The fraudulent Twitter account scared the actor and his family and hurt his image as well.
Fans who learned about the actor's dilemma also posted messages for the impostor. One Twitter user @BrassNucklez said: "Whoever is stalking & using #GrahamPatrickMartin's likeness, you're time will be up and you'll do time!" But one Twitter user @WhoWants2Qnow included the hashtag #rumors on its post downplaying the incident.
Graham Patrick Martin played the role of a fully-fleshed out gay named Rusty in the show "Major Crimes. In an interview earlier this month with Advocate, the actor attributed some reasons why the show has gotten the gay character right. He stated that his gay role in the Major Crimes show is more authentic compared with many other gays parts shown on television.
Martin explained that his role on the "Major Crimes" is not just for laughs but also for the trauma of having been a hustler on the street who was abandoned by his mother. This gave him a unique journey as a fully-fleshed out gay in the arena of cable network television.
Major Crimes airs on TNT every Monday at 9/8c.
Read the tweets below:
— Brass Nucklez (@BrassNucklez) July 27, 2014
#Rumors "Major Crimes" star Graham Patrick Martin is being terrorized by a cyber stalker who wi... http://t.co/ntuwjXgnUV @Bestof_Stupid — Who wants to know (@WhoWants2Qnow) July 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS