Major Crimes Star Graham Patrick Martin's Cyber-Stalker Wishes the Actor's Violent Death on MH370
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 28, 2014 1:42 PM EST
Fans of "Major Crimes" star Graham Patrick Martin reacted on the social media Twitter upon learning that a cyber-stalker terrorized the actor and wished his death on the doomed Malaysian jet MH370.
According to a report from TMZ, the cyber-stalker created a fake account of the 22-year old actor using a different middle initial. The Twitter account created looked like the actor's official account and sent over 100 tweets a day.
"How unlucky I wasn't on board Flight 370," TMZ quoted one of the Twitter post from the fake account which was already taken down by social media administrator. The Web site also quoted another Twitter post from the cyber stalker bashing the actor's girlfriends which reads: "I think it's sad dat now at her 30s whore doesn't look older than 80, but tomorrow she'll look like infinity."
The Web site further reported that Graham Patrick Martin had already reported the incident to the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) for assistance. Police had already executed a search warrant on the social media to obtain information about the cyber-stalker's whereabouts and arrest the criminal.
The actor is reportedly worried that the people might get confused with the impostor and believe the nasty tweets. The fraudulent Twitter account scared the actor and his family and hurt his image as well.
Fans who learned about the actor's dilemma also posted messages for the impostor. One Twitter user @BrassNucklez said: "Whoever is stalking & using #GrahamPatrickMartin's likeness, you're time will be up and you'll do time!" But one Twitter user @WhoWants2Qnow included the hashtag #rumors on its post downplaying the incident.
Graham Patrick Martin played the role of a fully-fleshed out gay named Rusty in the show "Major Crimes. In an interview earlier this month with Advocate, the actor attributed some reasons why the show has gotten the gay character right. He stated that his gay role in the Major Crimes show is more authentic compared with many other gays parts shown on television.
Martin explained that his role on the "Major Crimes" is not just for laughs but also for the trauma of having been a hustler on the street who was abandoned by his mother. This gave him a unique journey as a fully-fleshed out gay in the arena of cable network television.
Major Crimes airs on TNT every Monday at 9/8c.
Read the tweets below:
— Brass Nucklez (@BrassNucklez) July 27, 2014
#Rumors "Major Crimes" star Graham Patrick Martin is being terrorized by a cyber stalker who wi... http://t.co/ntuwjXgnUV @Bestof_Stupid — Who wants to know (@WhoWants2Qnow) July 27, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2