MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 59 The Top 3 Cook Off Semi-Finals Service Challenge Eliminates Emelia Jackson
By Janice Somosot | July 28, 2014 1:36 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 59 aired on Sunday, July 27, 2014. It featured the Top 3 Cook Off Semi-Finals Service Challenge that eliminated Emelia Jackson. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 59.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 59, the Top 3 contestants Brent Owens, Emelia Jackson and Laura Cassai cooked for the chance to become part of the Top 2 grand finalists. They used all of their knowledge, skills and the new tips that they got from all of the MasterClass they took this season. They also used some techniques taught by their mentors and guest judges like Chef Heston Blumenthal's use of liquid nitrogen, which Brent employed when cooking for this challenge.
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6 George Calombaris facilitated the said challenge between the Top 3 semi-finalists. Meanwhile, other judges Matt Preston and Gary Mehigan got the difficult job of tasting the dishes they prepared.
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from MasterChef Australia" Season 6 including the Chestnut Forest by Laura Cassai, the Glazed Beef Cheeks with Jerusalem Artichokes by Emelia Jackson and the Pork and Apples by Brent Owens.
Click HERE to see photos of The Final Three gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Unfortunately, Emelia Jackson, the 24-year-old Marketing Coordinator from Victoria got eliminated.
The Top 2 "MasterChef Australia" 6 Grand Finalists are:
1. Brent Owens
2. Laura Cassai
Who will win? Will it be Brent Owens, the 24-year-old Bobcat Driver from Victoria? Or, will it be Laura Cassai, the 19-year-old Health Science Student from South Australia? Tune in at Network Ten for the Grand Finals to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of episode 59 which featured the Top 3 Cook Off Semi-Finals Service Challenge that eliminated Emelia Jackson. It was shown on July 27, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, sports, finance, technology, health and business.
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 58 The Sepia Restaurant Pressure Test Eliminates Jamie Fleming! [WATCH VIDEO]
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 57 The Service Challenge at Melbourne's Vue de Monde [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia