MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 59 The Top 3 Cook Off Semi-Finals Service Challenge Eliminates Emelia Jackson
By Janice Somosot | July 28, 2014 1:36 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 59 aired on Sunday, July 27, 2014. It featured the Top 3 Cook Off Semi-Finals Service Challenge that eliminated Emelia Jackson. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 59.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 59, the Top 3 contestants Brent Owens, Emelia Jackson and Laura Cassai cooked for the chance to become part of the Top 2 grand finalists. They used all of their knowledge, skills and the new tips that they got from all of the MasterClass they took this season. They also used some techniques taught by their mentors and guest judges like Chef Heston Blumenthal's use of liquid nitrogen, which Brent employed when cooking for this challenge.
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6 George Calombaris facilitated the said challenge between the Top 3 semi-finalists. Meanwhile, other judges Matt Preston and Gary Mehigan got the difficult job of tasting the dishes they prepared.
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from MasterChef Australia" Season 6 including the Chestnut Forest by Laura Cassai, the Glazed Beef Cheeks with Jerusalem Artichokes by Emelia Jackson and the Pork and Apples by Brent Owens.
Click HERE to see photos of The Final Three gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Unfortunately, Emelia Jackson, the 24-year-old Marketing Coordinator from Victoria got eliminated.
The Top 2 "MasterChef Australia" 6 Grand Finalists are:
1. Brent Owens
2. Laura Cassai
Who will win? Will it be Brent Owens, the 24-year-old Bobcat Driver from Victoria? Or, will it be Laura Cassai, the 19-year-old Health Science Student from South Australia? Tune in at Network Ten for the Grand Finals to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of episode 59 which featured the Top 3 Cook Off Semi-Finals Service Challenge that eliminated Emelia Jackson. It was shown on July 27, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, sports, finance, technology, health and business.
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 58 The Sepia Restaurant Pressure Test Eliminates Jamie Fleming! [WATCH VIDEO]
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 57 The Service Challenge at Melbourne's Vue de Monde [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money