Scott Disick Swears Off Alcohol to Fix Relationship with Kourtney Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 28, 2014 12:49 PM EST
Scott Disick has landed himself in hot water with baby momma Kourtney Kardashian one time too many due to his partying and excessive alcohol drinking. After a health scare last month during his birthday celebrations in The Hamptons, Scott landed himself in the emergency room due to alcohol poisoning and this has resulted in his decision to swear off alcohol at least until Kourtney gives birth to their third child.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Scott has reportedly decided to swear off alcohol and has quit cold turkey. US Weekly reports that Scott had been pushing his luck with Kourtney and she has laid down the rules. In the days leading up to the alcohol poisoning incident, he had been spotted checking into a hotel in The Hamptons after she supposedly kicked him out of their rental home.
The two were seen together again along with Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. who officiated Kim and Kanye's wedding in Florence and who is supposedly counseling the couple. This is apparently after the alcohol poisoning incident occurred.
Scott has struggled to stay out of trouble throughout the years due to his tendency to stir up a commotion once intoxicated. He once shoved money down a waiter's throat after having a small argument during Kim Kardashian's birthday celebration in Las Vegas. This has resulted in his aversion to coming to the city for fear of causing trouble again.
Also seen on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Scott once punched a mirror during a drunken rage which landed him in the hospital to get stitches. When Kourtney and the kids returned to Miami to shoot their reality spin-off series "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami," Scott didn't want to join his family because he was afraid of going back to his old ways and finding trouble again. The sisters convinced him to come out because they saw that Kourtney, then already with two children to take care of, needed his help.
Scott and Kourtney are currently in The Hamptons to shoot :Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons." Scott is an East Port native but has since moved to Los Angeles where he now lives with Kourtney and his two kids in a brand new mansion. He was seen in recent episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" sorting out his family estate in The Hamptons which his parents left him when they both tragically passed within a few months of each other in late 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’