Scott Disick Swears Off Alcohol to Fix Relationship with Kourtney Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 28, 2014 12:49 PM EST
Scott Disick has landed himself in hot water with baby momma Kourtney Kardashian one time too many due to his partying and excessive alcohol drinking. After a health scare last month during his birthday celebrations in The Hamptons, Scott landed himself in the emergency room due to alcohol poisoning and this has resulted in his decision to swear off alcohol at least until Kourtney gives birth to their third child.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Scott has reportedly decided to swear off alcohol and has quit cold turkey. US Weekly reports that Scott had been pushing his luck with Kourtney and she has laid down the rules. In the days leading up to the alcohol poisoning incident, he had been spotted checking into a hotel in The Hamptons after she supposedly kicked him out of their rental home.
The two were seen together again along with Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. who officiated Kim and Kanye's wedding in Florence and who is supposedly counseling the couple. This is apparently after the alcohol poisoning incident occurred.
Scott has struggled to stay out of trouble throughout the years due to his tendency to stir up a commotion once intoxicated. He once shoved money down a waiter's throat after having a small argument during Kim Kardashian's birthday celebration in Las Vegas. This has resulted in his aversion to coming to the city for fear of causing trouble again.
Also seen on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Scott once punched a mirror during a drunken rage which landed him in the hospital to get stitches. When Kourtney and the kids returned to Miami to shoot their reality spin-off series "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami," Scott didn't want to join his family because he was afraid of going back to his old ways and finding trouble again. The sisters convinced him to come out because they saw that Kourtney, then already with two children to take care of, needed his help.
Scott and Kourtney are currently in The Hamptons to shoot :Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons." Scott is an East Port native but has since moved to Los Angeles where he now lives with Kourtney and his two kids in a brand new mansion. He was seen in recent episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" sorting out his family estate in The Hamptons which his parents left him when they both tragically passed within a few months of each other in late 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast