Scott Disick Swears Off Alcohol to Fix Relationship with Kourtney Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 28, 2014 12:49 PM EST
Scott Disick has landed himself in hot water with baby momma Kourtney Kardashian one time too many due to his partying and excessive alcohol drinking. After a health scare last month during his birthday celebrations in The Hamptons, Scott landed himself in the emergency room due to alcohol poisoning and this has resulted in his decision to swear off alcohol at least until Kourtney gives birth to their third child.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Scott has reportedly decided to swear off alcohol and has quit cold turkey. US Weekly reports that Scott had been pushing his luck with Kourtney and she has laid down the rules. In the days leading up to the alcohol poisoning incident, he had been spotted checking into a hotel in The Hamptons after she supposedly kicked him out of their rental home.
The two were seen together again along with Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. who officiated Kim and Kanye's wedding in Florence and who is supposedly counseling the couple. This is apparently after the alcohol poisoning incident occurred.
Scott has struggled to stay out of trouble throughout the years due to his tendency to stir up a commotion once intoxicated. He once shoved money down a waiter's throat after having a small argument during Kim Kardashian's birthday celebration in Las Vegas. This has resulted in his aversion to coming to the city for fear of causing trouble again.
Also seen on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Scott once punched a mirror during a drunken rage which landed him in the hospital to get stitches. When Kourtney and the kids returned to Miami to shoot their reality spin-off series "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami," Scott didn't want to join his family because he was afraid of going back to his old ways and finding trouble again. The sisters convinced him to come out because they saw that Kourtney, then already with two children to take care of, needed his help.
Scott and Kourtney are currently in The Hamptons to shoot :Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons." Scott is an East Port native but has since moved to Los Angeles where he now lives with Kourtney and his two kids in a brand new mansion. He was seen in recent episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" sorting out his family estate in The Hamptons which his parents left him when they both tragically passed within a few months of each other in late 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia