Joseph Morgan: The Originals Actor Marries The Vampire Diaries Star Persia White in Jamaica, Rep Confirms
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 28, 2014 12:06 PM EST
British actor Joseph Morgan, known for portraying Original hybrid Klaus in "The Originals," has said goodbye to his bachelor life. The 33-year-old actor's rep confirmed that the CW star tied the knot to another CW star, "Vampire Diaries" actress Persia White, in Jamaica.
The couple, who announced about their engagement last May, decided to get married on July 5 with 26 guests attending the ceremony held in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. "Happiest day of my life," the British actor posted on his Twitter account @JosephMorgan on Wednesday referring to his wedding day.
Joseph Morgan revealed in the E!Online report that the guests at their wedding were mostly family members and close friends. Meanwhile, the 41-year-old bride gushed about the simple and rustic feel to the wedding ceremony.
"We tried to keep everything really intimate and beautiful and sort of going along with nature," Persia White shared to People. The actress further revealed that the reason why she and Joseph decided to have a beach wedding is because of their love for the ocean after growing up near the sea. "To be by the sea was wonderful. And the people of Jamaica are just wonderful," White explained.
On their wedding day, Persia White wore a Vera Wang dress (Click HERE to see photo) while Joseph Morgan looked dapper in Miguel Wilson's ivory-coloured silk tuxedo with black lapels. The Mail Online report revealed that the Florence + the Machine song "Never Let Go" was played during Joseph and Persia's first dance as a married couple.
Local group Children of the Drums made the wedding ceremony memorable as well. The British actor shared that the group comprised of six Jamaican drummers that made most of the guests move on the dance floor with their music.
The report further revealed that the newly married couple, who met while working on the Atlanta set of the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries" Season 3, headed over to Negril for their honeymoon. When the couple announced their engagement last May, Joseph and Persia expressed their gratitude in the Us Weekly report to the people who showed support in their "wild, creative, passionate and unlikely" relationship.
Happiest day of my life http://t.co/iH4eqFuJsa
— Joseph Morgan (@JosephMorgan) July 23, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Joseph Morgan: 'The Originals' Actor Confirms Engagement to Persia White - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: Daniel Sharman, Nathaniel Buzolic and Claire Holt Featured in Trailer Released for CW Spinoff Series [VIDEO] - [READ]
The Originals Season 2 Spoilers: EP Michael Narducci Teases Great Power for Davina, Love Interest for Josh and the Mikaelson Family - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims