Selena Gomez Moved On From Justin for Good, Ready to Be Taylor Swift's Friend Again
By Annie Dee | July 28, 2014 10:45 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are on their way to a reconciliation of their friendship. The long time best friends have unfollowed each other a while back following Selena's reconciliation with Justin Bieber but there is now a sign that the two already forgiven each other.
Two long-time friends Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have been rumored to have called their friendship quits
Twitter and Instagram follow, unfollow, and re-follow all say a lot in Tinseltown. This is why, Selena's re-follow of Taylor Swift in Instagram is reportedly a sure sign that the two already mended their relationship, after it got broken for the nth time because of Justin and Selena's dramatic relationship, Hollywood Life reports.
Selena and Taylor unfollowed each other on the popular social media platform on April, immediately after Selena and Justin resumed their relationship. Prior to this, Taylor and Selena fought because Taylor does not want Selena being with Justin. When Justin and Selena broke up, the two had a cute reconciliation in the MET Ball 2014. Everyone thought they will be inseparable once again but things quickly got rocky when Selena decided to give Justin one more chance, up until they broke up again. Now that Justin and Selena are not together anymore and Selena is already crushing on Tommy Chabria, Selena knows it is already safe to hit that "follow" button on once again, Hollywood Life reports.
As of July 26, Taylor Swift is officially back on Selena's list of people she follows on Instagram, which only contains 17 people in all. This means Taylor is that special. Taylor has not re-followed Selena yet. But that does not mean it would not happen soon! Taylor greeted Selena Gomez on her birthday, so things must already be good between them.
Taylor may just be biding her time, since she's still not sure what to make of Justin and Selena's breakup this time. She has been very serious about Selena getting her act together when Selena gave Justin another chance. Selena has yet to prove that she can stay away from Justin for good even if they are not seeing each other now.
"Taylor has spent countless hours giving her support and advice but that's it. She will always be there for Sel but isn't giving any more advice on the matter," Hollywood Life reported at the time. "If Selena has any issues, Taylor suggested that she speak with a therapist because she doesn't want to get in the middle of it."
Still, Taylor's message to Selena on her birthday must mean something.
"Usually this S represents 'Swift' but today I'm wearing it because SELENA IS 22!!!!," Taylor captioned an Instagram picture of her holding up the big "S" in front of her face, Mail Online UK reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar