Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
By Riza Ornos | July 28, 2014 10:21 AM EST
With so many reports and allegations surrounding Kate Middleton's second pregnancy, Kensington Palace is yet to release a statement about the Duchess alleged miscarriage. It was only a few weeks ago when Kate's childhood friends Jessica Hay confirmed about her pregnancy in an Australian media only to be slammed by the Palace spokesperson that Middleton hasn't talked to Hay in "many years."
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
Slamming Hay's claims about the pregnancy did not stop GLOBE magazine to release a cover story that features a "Brave Kate" who suffered from miscarriage before the announcement of her second pregnancy went Viral. The Duchess of Cambridge reportedly lost her baby in early July and told Prince William that they will try again as she put a brave face to do her royal duties, including the recent celebration of George's birthday.
"On a morning in early July Kate woke up feeling unusually sick," according to the Aug. 4 print edition of GLOBE magazine. "At first she thought that it was going to turn into the same type of morning sickness that she had in the early pregnancy stages with George but it came obvious pretty quickly that this was worse. The Royals summoned Kate's doctor and were told that she was suffering a miscarriage."
After the great ordeal, the brunette was ordered to have a bed rest for four days and after she regained her strength again she was up doing her official duties. She was seen launching the Tour de France with Prince William and Prince Harry on July 5, as the three royals gave this year's competitors a royal send off.
"Sources Say that the first and one of the only people that Kate and William shared the news with was Queen Elizabeth," Celebrity Laundry reports. "She encourage them to grieve and then move on knowing that they will give George a brother or sister when the time is right."
The couple is reportedly trying to have another baby as soon as possible, and William is vowing to keep his wife away from stress. The 32-year-old was recently photographed with her young family prior to Prince George first birthday as they posed for a family portrait at London's Natural History Museum.
"We would like to take this opportunity on George's first birthday to thank everyone over the last year, wherever we have met them, both at home and overseas, for their warm and generous good wishes to George and our family," said the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in a statement posted on Mirror.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around