Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
By Riza Ornos | July 28, 2014 10:21 AM EST
With so many reports and allegations surrounding Kate Middleton's second pregnancy, Kensington Palace is yet to release a statement about the Duchess alleged miscarriage. It was only a few weeks ago when Kate's childhood friends Jessica Hay confirmed about her pregnancy in an Australian media only to be slammed by the Palace spokesperson that Middleton hasn't talked to Hay in "many years."
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
Slamming Hay's claims about the pregnancy did not stop GLOBE magazine to release a cover story that features a "Brave Kate" who suffered from miscarriage before the announcement of her second pregnancy went Viral. The Duchess of Cambridge reportedly lost her baby in early July and told Prince William that they will try again as she put a brave face to do her royal duties, including the recent celebration of George's birthday.
"On a morning in early July Kate woke up feeling unusually sick," according to the Aug. 4 print edition of GLOBE magazine. "At first she thought that it was going to turn into the same type of morning sickness that she had in the early pregnancy stages with George but it came obvious pretty quickly that this was worse. The Royals summoned Kate's doctor and were told that she was suffering a miscarriage."
After the great ordeal, the brunette was ordered to have a bed rest for four days and after she regained her strength again she was up doing her official duties. She was seen launching the Tour de France with Prince William and Prince Harry on July 5, as the three royals gave this year's competitors a royal send off.
"Sources Say that the first and one of the only people that Kate and William shared the news with was Queen Elizabeth," Celebrity Laundry reports. "She encourage them to grieve and then move on knowing that they will give George a brother or sister when the time is right."
The couple is reportedly trying to have another baby as soon as possible, and William is vowing to keep his wife away from stress. The 32-year-old was recently photographed with her young family prior to Prince George first birthday as they posed for a family portrait at London's Natural History Museum.
"We would like to take this opportunity on George's first birthday to thank everyone over the last year, wherever we have met them, both at home and overseas, for their warm and generous good wishes to George and our family," said the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in a statement posted on Mirror.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery