Justin Bieber Teases 11 New Hits on Instagram, Fans Expect New Album [Listen to Audio Clips]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 28, 2014 10:10 AM EST
Canadian pop star Justin Bieber teased 11 new hits on his Instagram account to the delight of his 17.9 million followers in the social media.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014.
In the Instagram post, out of the 11 15-second clips that the 20-year old singer posted on the social media, only one has a note "Cold Waters" while the rest had no descriptions or title. The singer just panned the camera through the studio soundboard along to the beat of the song.
Buzzfeed described each of the clips one by one. The Web site described one clip as an acoustic about destiny and the other clip tells that Justin Bieber is moving on with his past relationship. News of the singer's split with his girlfriend Selena Gomez just make rounds in the internet a few days ago.
Buzzfeed also described another clip as the "Robin Thicke acid trip" and another one tells how everything is meaningless. Another clip showcased the singer's bedroom voice where he wonders if it is worthy going through everything with the person he referred to in the song. The Web site also mentioned that one clip sounded like a winking fedora and another clip sounded like a robot wearing a condom.
"This blip-bloopy one actually kinda ~slaps~," Buzzfeed stated referring to the eighth clip. The other clip, Buzzfeed described as a declaration of crush which was fogged by codeine.
Justin Bieber then turned to another social media Web site Twitter to update his 53.1 million followers. The pop star posted: "Great night in the studio."
Fans who have listened to the teasers freaked out and sent the Web in frenzy in anticipation for the pop star's next album. One Twitter user @damndylan posted: "@justinbieber that sounds amazing omf" while another user @lawleybroooks said: "@justinbieber IM CRYING HOLY."
In an article from CBA, the Web site recalled that in 2013 Justin Bieber previously teased the Journals album by releasing a song every Monday night in the course of three months through his 10-week digital download campaign.
The 11 clips that Justin Bieber posted on Instagram is a fresh and welcome relief to the singer's antics which had made several rounds in the headlines for the past few months. Fans just have to watch out for the singer's next musical announcement.
Read the tweets below:
Great night in the studio
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) July 23, 2014
@justinbieber that sounds amazing omf — mariah (@damndylan) July 24, 2014
@justinbieber IM CRYING HOLY
— (@lawleybroooks) July 24, 2014
Listen below for the teasers of Justin Bieber's new hits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft