Justin Bieber Drunk Calling Cara DeLevigne, Agitated About Selena's Status with the Bisexual Model
By Annie Dee | July 28, 2014 9:20 AM EST
Justin Bieber is more agitated with the thought that Selena is bisexual and dating Cara Delevigne than the fact that she's seeing Italian businessman Tommy Chiabra. At least, that is what his recent actions conveyed.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
The UK's Daily Star reports that the Canadian singer, who is flirting with almost all the models in the planet, is making a fuss out the "Come and Get It" singer's new budding friendship with Cara DeLevigne. Cara is a bisexual British model who recently dated Michelle Rodriguez before they called it quits due to work commitments.
The newspaper claimed that Justin was even personally calling Cara up to know the exact details of their friendship. In fact, he called more than once. The calls were made by an obviously drunk Justin Bieber too.
"Justin has called Cara on more than one occasion, wanting to know what's going on," an insider tells the newspaper. "It's been clear that he's had a drink beforehand, too."
Justin should not really worry. Cara may have a bried liaison with Michelle Rodriguez, which cemented her identity as a bisexual, but this does not mean she has a thing for Selena Gomez or vice versa.
Sources close to the model claimed that Cara and Selena's relationship is strictly platonic.
"She's just having fun with a new pal," one source argued.
Considering Cara was the person lucky enough to share a fun-filled week with Selena for the former Disney star's 22nd birthday, speculations of them being more than just friends naturally came out. Too bad Justin actually put color into this relationship, especially since he has no right to. Also, if there's anyone Justin should be jealous of, then it must be Tommy Chiabra, considering Selena really has a crush on him. Justin may be relieved to know that Tommy is the one holding back on this possible relationship, but for how long?
"Selena definitely has a puppy dog crush on him that is only intensifying because he isn't taking the bait." Hollywood Life reports.
"He knows he has her but is currently going the friend route even with all the obvious flirting that is going on."
Tommy and Selena celebrated her birthday jet skiing, cuddling, and showing a lot of PDA too, Hollywood Life reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates