Kristen Stewart’s Snow White Director Rupert Sanders is Now Officially Divorced
By Riza Ornos | July 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Two years after his brief fling with Kristen Stewart, "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders is now officially divorced from wife Liberty Ross. The couple's closure made Ross a happy divorcee as gets to keep their home in L.A., an apartment and house in London, 15% of Sanders' film profit and one half of his residuals on "Show White."
But that's not all, the British model was also rewarded a spousal support of $25,000 a month until June 2018 or she remarries and will receive $14,000 a month in child support for their two children, Skyla, 9, and Tennyson, 7. The only good news that Sanders have is that he has a joint custody of his kids when they finalized their divorced on Wednesday, July 23, according to PEOPLE.
Ross, who played the queen mother (Queen Eleanor) of Stewart's character in the movie will also get half of their bank account and retirement fund. The 35-year-old mother of two still prefers to stay silent after her husband's epic scandal.
"It was horrible... It was really the worst, really the worst," said Ross during her interview with Vanity Fair in the magazine's December 2013 issue.
"I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth."
After 11 years of marriage, Ross filed for divorce in January 2013 after Us Weekly revealed the shocking pictures of Sanders and "Twilight" star making out in a secluded place. The shocking photos was published July 24, 2012 and immediately made headlines as the actress was in a long-term relationship with British actor Robert Pattinson.
The cheating pair issued separate public apologies but that wasn't enough for it caused both of their relationships and their careers.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement in July 2012.
"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown