Kristen Stewart’s Snow White Director Rupert Sanders is Now Officially Divorced
By Riza Ornos | July 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Two years after his brief fling with Kristen Stewart, "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders is now officially divorced from wife Liberty Ross. The couple's closure made Ross a happy divorcee as gets to keep their home in L.A., an apartment and house in London, 15% of Sanders' film profit and one half of his residuals on "Show White."
But that's not all, the British model was also rewarded a spousal support of $25,000 a month until June 2018 or she remarries and will receive $14,000 a month in child support for their two children, Skyla, 9, and Tennyson, 7. The only good news that Sanders have is that he has a joint custody of his kids when they finalized their divorced on Wednesday, July 23, according to PEOPLE.
Ross, who played the queen mother (Queen Eleanor) of Stewart's character in the movie will also get half of their bank account and retirement fund. The 35-year-old mother of two still prefers to stay silent after her husband's epic scandal.
"It was horrible... It was really the worst, really the worst," said Ross during her interview with Vanity Fair in the magazine's December 2013 issue.
"I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth."
After 11 years of marriage, Ross filed for divorce in January 2013 after Us Weekly revealed the shocking pictures of Sanders and "Twilight" star making out in a secluded place. The shocking photos was published July 24, 2012 and immediately made headlines as the actress was in a long-term relationship with British actor Robert Pattinson.
The cheating pair issued separate public apologies but that wasn't enough for it caused both of their relationships and their careers.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement in July 2012.
"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family