Kristen Stewart’s Snow White Director Rupert Sanders is Now Officially Divorced
By Riza Ornos | July 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Two years after his brief fling with Kristen Stewart, "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders is now officially divorced from wife Liberty Ross. The couple's closure made Ross a happy divorcee as gets to keep their home in L.A., an apartment and house in London, 15% of Sanders' film profit and one half of his residuals on "Show White."
But that's not all, the British model was also rewarded a spousal support of $25,000 a month until June 2018 or she remarries and will receive $14,000 a month in child support for their two children, Skyla, 9, and Tennyson, 7. The only good news that Sanders have is that he has a joint custody of his kids when they finalized their divorced on Wednesday, July 23, according to PEOPLE.
Ross, who played the queen mother (Queen Eleanor) of Stewart's character in the movie will also get half of their bank account and retirement fund. The 35-year-old mother of two still prefers to stay silent after her husband's epic scandal.
"It was horrible... It was really the worst, really the worst," said Ross during her interview with Vanity Fair in the magazine's December 2013 issue.
"I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth."
After 11 years of marriage, Ross filed for divorce in January 2013 after Us Weekly revealed the shocking pictures of Sanders and "Twilight" star making out in a secluded place. The shocking photos was published July 24, 2012 and immediately made headlines as the actress was in a long-term relationship with British actor Robert Pattinson.
The cheating pair issued separate public apologies but that wasn't enough for it caused both of their relationships and their careers.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement in July 2012.
"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build