Kristen Stewart’s Snow White Director Rupert Sanders is Now Officially Divorced
By Riza Ornos | July 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Two years after his brief fling with Kristen Stewart, "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders is now officially divorced from wife Liberty Ross. The couple's closure made Ross a happy divorcee as gets to keep their home in L.A., an apartment and house in London, 15% of Sanders' film profit and one half of his residuals on "Show White."
But that's not all, the British model was also rewarded a spousal support of $25,000 a month until June 2018 or she remarries and will receive $14,000 a month in child support for their two children, Skyla, 9, and Tennyson, 7. The only good news that Sanders have is that he has a joint custody of his kids when they finalized their divorced on Wednesday, July 23, according to PEOPLE.
Ross, who played the queen mother (Queen Eleanor) of Stewart's character in the movie will also get half of their bank account and retirement fund. The 35-year-old mother of two still prefers to stay silent after her husband's epic scandal.
"It was horrible... It was really the worst, really the worst," said Ross during her interview with Vanity Fair in the magazine's December 2013 issue.
"I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth."
After 11 years of marriage, Ross filed for divorce in January 2013 after Us Weekly revealed the shocking pictures of Sanders and "Twilight" star making out in a secluded place. The shocking photos was published July 24, 2012 and immediately made headlines as the actress was in a long-term relationship with British actor Robert Pattinson.
The cheating pair issued separate public apologies but that wasn't enough for it caused both of their relationships and their careers.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement in July 2012.
"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports