Kristen Stewart’s Snow White Director Rupert Sanders is Now Officially Divorced
By Riza Ornos | July 28, 2014 9:14 AM EST
Two years after his brief fling with Kristen Stewart, "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders is now officially divorced from wife Liberty Ross. The couple's closure made Ross a happy divorcee as gets to keep their home in L.A., an apartment and house in London, 15% of Sanders' film profit and one half of his residuals on "Show White."
But that's not all, the British model was also rewarded a spousal support of $25,000 a month until June 2018 or she remarries and will receive $14,000 a month in child support for their two children, Skyla, 9, and Tennyson, 7. The only good news that Sanders have is that he has a joint custody of his kids when they finalized their divorced on Wednesday, July 23, according to PEOPLE.
Ross, who played the queen mother (Queen Eleanor) of Stewart's character in the movie will also get half of their bank account and retirement fund. The 35-year-old mother of two still prefers to stay silent after her husband's epic scandal.
"It was horrible... It was really the worst, really the worst," said Ross during her interview with Vanity Fair in the magazine's December 2013 issue.
"I have no words to describe what we went through. But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I'm going through a rebirth."
After 11 years of marriage, Ross filed for divorce in January 2013 after Us Weekly revealed the shocking pictures of Sanders and "Twilight" star making out in a secluded place. The shocking photos was published July 24, 2012 and immediately made headlines as the actress was in a long-term relationship with British actor Robert Pattinson.
The cheating pair issued separate public apologies but that wasn't enough for it caused both of their relationships and their careers.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement in July 2012.
"My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu