Couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Having a Daughter, Already Has a Name and a Nursery
By Annie Dee | July 27, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher finally let the world in on the sex of their baby. So excited they were to know the gender of the baby that they now have a name for their first daughter and the nursery already put together. The new report claims that the two went against the idea of making the name or the nursery too girly.
Mila Kunis accepts the award for best villain for her performance as Theodora, Wicked Witch of the West, in the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's first baby will be a girl as confirmed by Radar Online.
"Mila's having a girl," a source close to the couple confirmed to Radar Online. "And the baby's nursery is put together!"
The nursery they built however will not be an ordinary girl's room that is too pink or too frilly. The two built a nursery that positively let the couple's cool styles shine.
"It's decorated green with baby animals," added the source. "It's jungle-themed." Little girl is bound to have so much fun playing in the nursery, for sure.
The baby's potential name is just as gender-neutral. The name is also a tribute to Ashton's mom.
"A name being talked about and floating around is Finn," added the source. "Ashton's mom's maiden name is Finnegan," explained the source to Radar Online.
Finn, if the proposed name will stick, will also be the cousin of a baby boy from Ashton's sister, Tausha. Tausha and her husband, Kenny are expecting a boy in the coming weeks as well, Radar Online's source said.
Ashton's daughter and nephew certainly will be lucky to be under the "Two and a Half Men" star's care. Jon Cryer, Ashton's on-screen bff on the show, claims that Ashton loves kids.
Asked if Ashton is ready to be a dad, People Magazine reported that Cryer joked that fatherhood would be a disaster for Ashton but went to set the record straight.
"Oh, it's going to be a disaster," Cryer, joked of his costar at the TCA panels and party Thursday.
"No, Ashton is super excited," he deduced. "Ashton has even been excited every time we had a child actor on set. He loves kids and could not be more stoked to have a child."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles