Couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Having a Daughter, Already Has a Name and a Nursery
By Annie Dee | July 27, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher finally let the world in on the sex of their baby. So excited they were to know the gender of the baby that they now have a name for their first daughter and the nursery already put together. The new report claims that the two went against the idea of making the name or the nursery too girly.
Mila Kunis accepts the award for best villain for her performance as Theodora, Wicked Witch of the West, in the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's first baby will be a girl as confirmed by Radar Online.
"Mila's having a girl," a source close to the couple confirmed to Radar Online. "And the baby's nursery is put together!"
The nursery they built however will not be an ordinary girl's room that is too pink or too frilly. The two built a nursery that positively let the couple's cool styles shine.
"It's decorated green with baby animals," added the source. "It's jungle-themed." Little girl is bound to have so much fun playing in the nursery, for sure.
The baby's potential name is just as gender-neutral. The name is also a tribute to Ashton's mom.
"A name being talked about and floating around is Finn," added the source. "Ashton's mom's maiden name is Finnegan," explained the source to Radar Online.
Finn, if the proposed name will stick, will also be the cousin of a baby boy from Ashton's sister, Tausha. Tausha and her husband, Kenny are expecting a boy in the coming weeks as well, Radar Online's source said.
Ashton's daughter and nephew certainly will be lucky to be under the "Two and a Half Men" star's care. Jon Cryer, Ashton's on-screen bff on the show, claims that Ashton loves kids.
Asked if Ashton is ready to be a dad, People Magazine reported that Cryer joked that fatherhood would be a disaster for Ashton but went to set the record straight.
"Oh, it's going to be a disaster," Cryer, joked of his costar at the TCA panels and party Thursday.
"No, Ashton is super excited," he deduced. "Ashton has even been excited every time we had a child actor on set. He loves kids and could not be more stoked to have a child."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related