Couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Having a Daughter, Already Has a Name and a Nursery
By Annie Dee | July 27, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher finally let the world in on the sex of their baby. So excited they were to know the gender of the baby that they now have a name for their first daughter and the nursery already put together. The new report claims that the two went against the idea of making the name or the nursery too girly.
Mila Kunis accepts the award for best villain for her performance as Theodora, Wicked Witch of the West, in the film "Oz the Great and Powerful" at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's first baby will be a girl as confirmed by Radar Online.
"Mila's having a girl," a source close to the couple confirmed to Radar Online. "And the baby's nursery is put together!"
The nursery they built however will not be an ordinary girl's room that is too pink or too frilly. The two built a nursery that positively let the couple's cool styles shine.
"It's decorated green with baby animals," added the source. "It's jungle-themed." Little girl is bound to have so much fun playing in the nursery, for sure.
The baby's potential name is just as gender-neutral. The name is also a tribute to Ashton's mom.
"A name being talked about and floating around is Finn," added the source. "Ashton's mom's maiden name is Finnegan," explained the source to Radar Online.
Finn, if the proposed name will stick, will also be the cousin of a baby boy from Ashton's sister, Tausha. Tausha and her husband, Kenny are expecting a boy in the coming weeks as well, Radar Online's source said.
Ashton's daughter and nephew certainly will be lucky to be under the "Two and a Half Men" star's care. Jon Cryer, Ashton's on-screen bff on the show, claims that Ashton loves kids.
Asked if Ashton is ready to be a dad, People Magazine reported that Cryer joked that fatherhood would be a disaster for Ashton but went to set the record straight.
"Oh, it's going to be a disaster," Cryer, joked of his costar at the TCA panels and party Thursday.
"No, Ashton is super excited," he deduced. "Ashton has even been excited every time we had a child actor on set. He loves kids and could not be more stoked to have a child."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet