HTC One M8: Red and Pink Colour Choices Confirmed in the UK, Pre-Orders on Android Smartphone Now Available with Free Dot View Case
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 27, 2014 5:35 PM EST
More colour options for the HTC One M8 are now available. The red and pink versions of the Android smartphone will be offered in the UK this coming August in addition to the initially released Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold colour choices.
According to the Android Headlines report, the interested customers who placed pre-orders for the HTC One M8 pink version at Carphone Warehouse that kicked off on Friday, July 25, are entitled to receive a free HTC Dot View case from the UK vendor. Carphone Warehouse will exclusively release the pink version of the HTC device on Aug. 7, 2014.
As for the HTC One M8 red version, O2 will exclusively offer the device also on Thursday, Aug 7, with the pre-orders scheduled to commence on Aug. 5, 2014. The GSMArena report described the HTC One M8 in red hue as pleasant and classy while the creation of the pink HTC One M8 is to target the female consumers. Click HERE to see photos.
"We introduced a range of bold colors to the One family last year and their popularity is testament to how important it is for our users to be able to select a shade that suits their style. The HTC One (M8) impressed everyone with its unrivaled design and we decided to make it even better by offering even more choice when selecting the best smartphone in the world," Peter Frolund, UK and Nordics General Manager, HTC stated in the Gizbot report. However, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer was not able to announce the availability of the new colour options for the HTC One M8 in the other markets.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the smartphone still has the same features and specs as well as pricing scheme found on the regular HTC One M8. The HTC One M8 has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, Adreno 330 GPU, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, internal storage capacities of 16 GB or 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot incorporated, the dual 4 MP primary camera, a 5 MP secondary camera and the 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date