HTC One M8: Red and Pink Colour Choices Confirmed in the UK, Pre-Orders on Android Smartphone Now Available with Free Dot View Case
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 27, 2014 5:35 PM EST
More colour options for the HTC One M8 are now available. The red and pink versions of the Android smartphone will be offered in the UK this coming August in addition to the initially released Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold colour choices.
According to the Android Headlines report, the interested customers who placed pre-orders for the HTC One M8 pink version at Carphone Warehouse that kicked off on Friday, July 25, are entitled to receive a free HTC Dot View case from the UK vendor. Carphone Warehouse will exclusively release the pink version of the HTC device on Aug. 7, 2014.
As for the HTC One M8 red version, O2 will exclusively offer the device also on Thursday, Aug 7, with the pre-orders scheduled to commence on Aug. 5, 2014. The GSMArena report described the HTC One M8 in red hue as pleasant and classy while the creation of the pink HTC One M8 is to target the female consumers. Click HERE to see photos.
"We introduced a range of bold colors to the One family last year and their popularity is testament to how important it is for our users to be able to select a shade that suits their style. The HTC One (M8) impressed everyone with its unrivaled design and we decided to make it even better by offering even more choice when selecting the best smartphone in the world," Peter Frolund, UK and Nordics General Manager, HTC stated in the Gizbot report. However, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer was not able to announce the availability of the new colour options for the HTC One M8 in the other markets.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the smartphone still has the same features and specs as well as pricing scheme found on the regular HTC One M8. The HTC One M8 has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, Adreno 330 GPU, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, internal storage capacities of 16 GB or 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot incorporated, the dual 4 MP primary camera, a 5 MP secondary camera and the 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan