HTC One M8: Red and Pink Colour Choices Confirmed in the UK, Pre-Orders on Android Smartphone Now Available with Free Dot View Case
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 27, 2014 5:35 PM EST
More colour options for the HTC One M8 are now available. The red and pink versions of the Android smartphone will be offered in the UK this coming August in addition to the initially released Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold colour choices.
According to the Android Headlines report, the interested customers who placed pre-orders for the HTC One M8 pink version at Carphone Warehouse that kicked off on Friday, July 25, are entitled to receive a free HTC Dot View case from the UK vendor. Carphone Warehouse will exclusively release the pink version of the HTC device on Aug. 7, 2014.
As for the HTC One M8 red version, O2 will exclusively offer the device also on Thursday, Aug 7, with the pre-orders scheduled to commence on Aug. 5, 2014. The GSMArena report described the HTC One M8 in red hue as pleasant and classy while the creation of the pink HTC One M8 is to target the female consumers. Click HERE to see photos.
"We introduced a range of bold colors to the One family last year and their popularity is testament to how important it is for our users to be able to select a shade that suits their style. The HTC One (M8) impressed everyone with its unrivaled design and we decided to make it even better by offering even more choice when selecting the best smartphone in the world," Peter Frolund, UK and Nordics General Manager, HTC stated in the Gizbot report. However, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer was not able to announce the availability of the new colour options for the HTC One M8 in the other markets.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the smartphone still has the same features and specs as well as pricing scheme found on the regular HTC One M8. The HTC One M8 has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, Adreno 330 GPU, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, internal storage capacities of 16 GB or 32 GB that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot incorporated, the dual 4 MP primary camera, a 5 MP secondary camera and the 2600 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 930: Protective Flip Cover Case Accessory for Windows Phone Handset to be Available Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles