Crazy Fan with Machine Gun Scares Sandra Bullock Out of Acting Career - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 27, 2014 2:16 PM EST
Sandra Bullock had to deal with an overly-crazed fan that broke into her home with a machine gun. A new report said that the 50-year old actress is said to be so spooked about the incident that she wants to retire from acting for good.
Best actress in a leading role Sandra Bullock arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
The source of National Enquirer said: "finding out Corbett had a machine gun filled Sandra with dread. She wants out - now!"
"Sandra couldn't believe the guy was able to get into her house. She has 12-foot-high fences topped by barbed wire and state-of-the-art surveillance," the source added.
On the particular night on June 8, the actress went to bed at around 1am after she got home from the Spike TV awards. However, she was startled awake by loud noises that she though was coming from her third floor workout room window, the report detailed.
The warrant stated: "The banging appeared to get louder and sounded like it was coming from her living room this time. She then feared for her safety, closed and locked her door to her bedroom and called 911." This was wise thinking on her part as there was no telling of what might have happened to her had the police did not arrive. It appears that intruder was heavily armed.
When the police arrived, Corbett began shouting, "Sandy, I'm sorry. Please don't press charges."
He had with a him a cut-out magazine filled with Sandra Bullock's pictures as well as several handwritten notes. One of the notes read, "I will forever be thinking of you and Louis, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you."
Because of this close call to serious danger, Bullok, who turns 50 on July 26th, is said to be contemplating early retirement from the world of acting. Men like Corbett should not be underestimated. Daily Mail UK reported that when the police searched Corbett's home, they found "an arsenal of weapons, including a half dozen machine guns."
The intruder was charged with felony counts of residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun. As he pleaded not guilty, his bond was set at $185,000. However, once convicted, he can be jailed up to 12 years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy