Crazy Fan with Machine Gun Scares Sandra Bullock Out of Acting Career - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 27, 2014 2:16 PM EST
Sandra Bullock had to deal with an overly-crazed fan that broke into her home with a machine gun. A new report said that the 50-year old actress is said to be so spooked about the incident that she wants to retire from acting for good.
Best actress in a leading role Sandra Bullock arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
The source of National Enquirer said: "finding out Corbett had a machine gun filled Sandra with dread. She wants out - now!"
"Sandra couldn't believe the guy was able to get into her house. She has 12-foot-high fences topped by barbed wire and state-of-the-art surveillance," the source added.
On the particular night on June 8, the actress went to bed at around 1am after she got home from the Spike TV awards. However, she was startled awake by loud noises that she though was coming from her third floor workout room window, the report detailed.
The warrant stated: "The banging appeared to get louder and sounded like it was coming from her living room this time. She then feared for her safety, closed and locked her door to her bedroom and called 911." This was wise thinking on her part as there was no telling of what might have happened to her had the police did not arrive. It appears that intruder was heavily armed.
When the police arrived, Corbett began shouting, "Sandy, I'm sorry. Please don't press charges."
He had with a him a cut-out magazine filled with Sandra Bullock's pictures as well as several handwritten notes. One of the notes read, "I will forever be thinking of you and Louis, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you."
Because of this close call to serious danger, Bullok, who turns 50 on July 26th, is said to be contemplating early retirement from the world of acting. Men like Corbett should not be underestimated. Daily Mail UK reported that when the police searched Corbett's home, they found "an arsenal of weapons, including a half dozen machine guns."
The intruder was charged with felony counts of residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun. As he pleaded not guilty, his bond was set at $185,000. However, once convicted, he can be jailed up to 12 years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced