Crazy Fan with Machine Gun Scares Sandra Bullock Out of Acting Career - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 27, 2014 2:16 PM EST
Sandra Bullock had to deal with an overly-crazed fan that broke into her home with a machine gun. A new report said that the 50-year old actress is said to be so spooked about the incident that she wants to retire from acting for good.
Best actress in a leading role Sandra Bullock arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
The source of National Enquirer said: "finding out Corbett had a machine gun filled Sandra with dread. She wants out - now!"
"Sandra couldn't believe the guy was able to get into her house. She has 12-foot-high fences topped by barbed wire and state-of-the-art surveillance," the source added.
On the particular night on June 8, the actress went to bed at around 1am after she got home from the Spike TV awards. However, she was startled awake by loud noises that she though was coming from her third floor workout room window, the report detailed.
The warrant stated: "The banging appeared to get louder and sounded like it was coming from her living room this time. She then feared for her safety, closed and locked her door to her bedroom and called 911." This was wise thinking on her part as there was no telling of what might have happened to her had the police did not arrive. It appears that intruder was heavily armed.
When the police arrived, Corbett began shouting, "Sandy, I'm sorry. Please don't press charges."
He had with a him a cut-out magazine filled with Sandra Bullock's pictures as well as several handwritten notes. One of the notes read, "I will forever be thinking of you and Louis, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you."
Because of this close call to serious danger, Bullok, who turns 50 on July 26th, is said to be contemplating early retirement from the world of acting. Men like Corbett should not be underestimated. Daily Mail UK reported that when the police searched Corbett's home, they found "an arsenal of weapons, including a half dozen machine guns."
The intruder was charged with felony counts of residential burglary, stalking and possession of a machine gun. As he pleaded not guilty, his bond was set at $185,000. However, once convicted, he can be jailed up to 12 years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports