Game of Thrones 2014 Comic Con: Kit Harrington & Leslie Rose on Being Jon Snow & Ygritte
By Riza Ornos | July 27, 2014 1:48 PM EST
Rumoured to restart the flame they once had, "Game of Thrones" former co-stars Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie was spotted walking closely next to each other through LAX airport in Los Angeles. Best known for their role as Jon Snow and Ygritte in HBO's epic fantasy series, the former couple attended the San Diego 2014 Comic Con on Friday together with showrunners and creator George R.R. Martin to reveal juicy details on GOT's upcoming season.
A dragon statue stands on a red carpet in preparation for the season four premiere of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" in New York in this March 18, 2014, file photo. The HBO fantasy epic "Game of Thrones" has been renewed for two more seasons, the premium cable network said on April 8, 2014, two days after the show's season four premiere drew the network's biggest audience in seven years.
In front of over 6,000 audience, the pair was asked what's going on their head as their characters saw each other again after Jon Show tried to escape and Ygritte shot him with two arrows.
"I think it was an important moment for us. What I wanted to capture is that he is just really happy to see her again," said the Pompeii actor in an interview posted in The Guardian.
"He doesn't care if that arrow is loosed and he dies - he gets to see her one more time. It's quite a beautiful moment for him, there's a silence there."
"It became very profound. Certainly through season four she was on her own mission and she was going to get her own back, and I don't know if she foresaw how much she loved Jon Snow - that was her last breath, sort of. It was a very beautiful moment," Rose added.
Sporting a red Kabbalah string around her left wrist, the actress' character was killed off in GOT season 4 finale and fans are speculating that the duo might have a better luck in love off screen. The pair dated in 2012 but ended their off-screen romance in 2013, now new rumours of reconciliation have sparked as they appear quite friendly when they arrived in L.A.
Both stars are now living in U.K. and both are busy with their individual projects. Kit recently starred in Jimmy Choo's advertisement and shot the film "Seventh Son" where he plays Billy Bradley. He also filmed two Spook movies: "The Greater Good" with Jennifer Ehle and "Testament Of Youth" with Dominic West.
The 27-year-old actress on the other hand has shot "Sticky Notes" with Ray Liotta, Justin Bartha and Gina Rodriguez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch