Viral Video:6 Year Old Limbo Skater Rolls 5 Inches Off Ground Under 39 Cars In 30 Seconds
By Tanya Diente | July 27, 2014 9:22 AM EST
A video of a 6-year old limbo skater who confidently splits his way under 39 cars in just 30 seconds has gone viral.
A woman roller skates on the "Singing Dragon" street painting by U.S. artist Tracy Lee Stum (L) and her assistants, created during the 4th Krasnoyarsk International Music Festival of the Asian-Pacific region, in central Krasnoyarsk, Siberia June 29, 2014. More than 600 artists, dancers and actors representing 29 countries from all over the world will take part in more than 100 concerts and exhibitions during a one-week-long festival in the centre of Siberia, according to organizers.
With arms spread and legs wide, Gagan Satish slowly leans forward until he is completely flat on the ground. Then with speed on momentum and his face 5-inches from getting scraped on the ground, he confidently rolls his way under a row of 39 cars. According to Telegraph, the little boy covered a distance of nearly 70 meters. While Mirror UK reported his feat only took a matter of 29.8 seconds.
The little boy's incredible feat has astounded onlookers and even claimed he could get a shot at the Guinness Book of Records. His amazing skills at roller skating have given him a shot at fame even among the kids in his hometown in Bangalore, India. Kids now want to learn how to skate since his video has gone viral.
Satish started learning how to skate when he was three, when he received his first pair of roller-skates. Since then he got hooked. As what he said, "I love skating. " His interest at the sport didn't earn him a place in his local club. But his determination earned him a celebrity status in his hometown. Now the little boy is looking for more skating challenges as he claimed he wants to be in the Olympics. Skating under 39 cars is apparently an easy enough feat for Satish who said he wants to skate under 100 cars next time.
Gagan Satish's parents first realized their son's skill for limbo skating when they noticed his body's flexibility during exercise. So they decided to have him coached for proper limbo skating.
Yatish Gowda, Satish's coach said the local club initially declined training him because he was still too young. He was still such a small kid to learn how to limbo skate. But his determination and skills made Gowda train the small boy for three months until on Jan. 31, Satish proved to everyone that age doesn't matter when he came out unscathed under the 39 cars.
"Everybody loves me. After seeing me my friends started limbo skating," Satish said. He claimed when he was five years old he also broke the world record in limbo skating.
Source: YouTube/Barcroft TV
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft