Viral Video:6 Year Old Limbo Skater Rolls 5 Inches Off Ground Under 39 Cars In 30 Seconds
By Tanya Diente | July 27, 2014 9:22 AM EST
A video of a 6-year old limbo skater who confidently splits his way under 39 cars in just 30 seconds has gone viral.
A woman roller skates on the "Singing Dragon" street painting by U.S. artist Tracy Lee Stum (L) and her assistants, created during the 4th Krasnoyarsk International Music Festival of the Asian-Pacific region, in central Krasnoyarsk, Siberia June 29, 2014. More than 600 artists, dancers and actors representing 29 countries from all over the world will take part in more than 100 concerts and exhibitions during a one-week-long festival in the centre of Siberia, according to organizers.
With arms spread and legs wide, Gagan Satish slowly leans forward until he is completely flat on the ground. Then with speed on momentum and his face 5-inches from getting scraped on the ground, he confidently rolls his way under a row of 39 cars. According to Telegraph, the little boy covered a distance of nearly 70 meters. While Mirror UK reported his feat only took a matter of 29.8 seconds.
The little boy's incredible feat has astounded onlookers and even claimed he could get a shot at the Guinness Book of Records. His amazing skills at roller skating have given him a shot at fame even among the kids in his hometown in Bangalore, India. Kids now want to learn how to skate since his video has gone viral.
Satish started learning how to skate when he was three, when he received his first pair of roller-skates. Since then he got hooked. As what he said, "I love skating. " His interest at the sport didn't earn him a place in his local club. But his determination earned him a celebrity status in his hometown. Now the little boy is looking for more skating challenges as he claimed he wants to be in the Olympics. Skating under 39 cars is apparently an easy enough feat for Satish who said he wants to skate under 100 cars next time.
Gagan Satish's parents first realized their son's skill for limbo skating when they noticed his body's flexibility during exercise. So they decided to have him coached for proper limbo skating.
Yatish Gowda, Satish's coach said the local club initially declined training him because he was still too young. He was still such a small kid to learn how to limbo skate. But his determination and skills made Gowda train the small boy for three months until on Jan. 31, Satish proved to everyone that age doesn't matter when he came out unscathed under the 39 cars.
"Everybody loves me. After seeing me my friends started limbo skating," Satish said. He claimed when he was five years old he also broke the world record in limbo skating.
Source: YouTube/Barcroft TV
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date