Artist Releases Portrait of Prince George as Good Looking Teenager
By nidhi tewari | July 27, 2014 12:15 AM EST
How will Prince George look like when he is a teenager? Most of the royal fans would believe that the chubby toddler would have slimmed down and look handsome and tall. But what if you get to see the face of royal teenager in future? Using her sheer imagination, an artist and an age expert has attempted to do just the same. She has released a portrait of the Prince George when he will be 18-years-old. And this is what he looks like, check it out here.
Britain's Prince George is seen ahead of his first birthday during a visit to the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
Dr. D'Lynn Waldron, age-progression and age-regression expert has released a potential portrait of Prince George using his own ears and forehead in the features but she added some of the other facial features from his royal parents. Waldron has used Prince William's infectious smile for the portrait of an 18-year-old Prince George and the artist has cleverly used teeth, nose and eyes of her good looking mommy Kate Middleton.
The results of the possible portrait are amazing. The picture which the artist has carved is that of a handsome man wearing the royal uniform. His hair is blonde and he is seen smiling in the picture, which the artist has presumed to be taken at Windsor Castle.
Waldron does not use any the help of any software for her age-progression portraits but uses her own mind and technique to do so. In the past, the artist has imagined the picture of how the would-be-child of tennis stars Andre Aggasi and Steffi Graph would look like. Check out some of her work here.
"There is no software that will age-progress a photo into either a scientifically accurate or artistically realistic portrait. I do not use morphing or automated aging in any way in my age progressions done with digital painting and photo-digital art," Waldron writes on her Web site.
"My age-progressed and age-regressed portraits are forensically based on all available source materials, including genetics, lifestyle, medical history, personality, environment, and how gravity will effect that person's face," she added.
Prince George recently turned one-year-old on July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage