Artist Releases Portrait of Prince George as Good Looking Teenager
By nidhi tewari | July 27, 2014 12:15 AM EST
How will Prince George look like when he is a teenager? Most of the royal fans would believe that the chubby toddler would have slimmed down and look handsome and tall. But what if you get to see the face of royal teenager in future? Using her sheer imagination, an artist and an age expert has attempted to do just the same. She has released a portrait of the Prince George when he will be 18-years-old. And this is what he looks like, check it out here.
Britain's Prince George is seen ahead of his first birthday during a visit to the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
Dr. D'Lynn Waldron, age-progression and age-regression expert has released a potential portrait of Prince George using his own ears and forehead in the features but she added some of the other facial features from his royal parents. Waldron has used Prince William's infectious smile for the portrait of an 18-year-old Prince George and the artist has cleverly used teeth, nose and eyes of her good looking mommy Kate Middleton.
The results of the possible portrait are amazing. The picture which the artist has carved is that of a handsome man wearing the royal uniform. His hair is blonde and he is seen smiling in the picture, which the artist has presumed to be taken at Windsor Castle.
Waldron does not use any the help of any software for her age-progression portraits but uses her own mind and technique to do so. In the past, the artist has imagined the picture of how the would-be-child of tennis stars Andre Aggasi and Steffi Graph would look like. Check out some of her work here.
"There is no software that will age-progress a photo into either a scientifically accurate or artistically realistic portrait. I do not use morphing or automated aging in any way in my age progressions done with digital painting and photo-digital art," Waldron writes on her Web site.
"My age-progressed and age-regressed portraits are forensically based on all available source materials, including genetics, lifestyle, medical history, personality, environment, and how gravity will effect that person's face," she added.
Prince George recently turned one-year-old on July 22.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Bendable Galaxy S6 Release in 2015 Possible as Samsung Reveals Plans
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports