Cheating with Kristen Stewart Costs Rupert Sanders Huge Alimony: Wife Liberty Ross Benefited Largely in Terms of Money
By nidhi tewari | July 27, 2014 12:11 AM EST
Kristen's affair with Rupert Sanders has turned out to be a profitable deal for Liberty Ross, at least monetarily. Kristen Stewart's brief affair with his "Snowman and his Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders has cost the director an ugly divorce from his wife of many years Liberty Ross and a whopping alimony for life. Ross is entitled to receive their joint house in Los Angeles apart from their two other homes in London.
The estranged wife is also getting a 15 percent share in any profits from any of his movies and also a share in half of all their bank accounts. She will also get ownership of their life insurance policies and a whopping $25,000 a month in spousal support. This amount to a sum of $300,000 a year until June 30, 2018 or until Liberty decides to get married, various court documents sourced by E! Online reports. Apart from the above benefits, Ross is also entitled to get $14,000 per month in child support in the settlement.
Liberty and Rupert got married on August 30, 2003 but the couple's marriage got into shambles when Rupert was caught cheating with "Twlight" actress Kristen Stewart. Media went into tizzy by splashing pictures of Kristen and the director caught in an intimate smooch last year. The two were caught unaware in the act by paparazzi and their pictures were taken secretly and published in US Weekly then.
Liberty and Rupert will also share joint legal custody of their children, Skyla and Tennyson. Their daughter Skyla is 10-years-old while their son Tennyson is 8. Kristen Stewart issued a statement on the affair sometime back saying that she is very sorry for her act.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," the "Clouds of Sils Maria" actress said in a statement, the Web site reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L