Cheating with Kristen Stewart Costs Rupert Sanders Huge Alimony: Wife Liberty Ross Benefited Largely in Terms of Money
By nidhi tewari | July 27, 2014 12:11 AM EST
Kristen's affair with Rupert Sanders has turned out to be a profitable deal for Liberty Ross, at least monetarily. Kristen Stewart's brief affair with his "Snowman and his Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders has cost the director an ugly divorce from his wife of many years Liberty Ross and a whopping alimony for life. Ross is entitled to receive their joint house in Los Angeles apart from their two other homes in London.
The estranged wife is also getting a 15 percent share in any profits from any of his movies and also a share in half of all their bank accounts. She will also get ownership of their life insurance policies and a whopping $25,000 a month in spousal support. This amount to a sum of $300,000 a year until June 30, 2018 or until Liberty decides to get married, various court documents sourced by E! Online reports. Apart from the above benefits, Ross is also entitled to get $14,000 per month in child support in the settlement.
Liberty and Rupert got married on August 30, 2003 but the couple's marriage got into shambles when Rupert was caught cheating with "Twlight" actress Kristen Stewart. Media went into tizzy by splashing pictures of Kristen and the director caught in an intimate smooch last year. The two were caught unaware in the act by paparazzi and their pictures were taken secretly and published in US Weekly then.
Liberty and Rupert will also share joint legal custody of their children, Skyla and Tennyson. Their daughter Skyla is 10-years-old while their son Tennyson is 8. Kristen Stewart issued a statement on the affair sometime back saying that she is very sorry for her act.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," the "Clouds of Sils Maria" actress said in a statement, the Web site reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build