Cheating with Kristen Stewart Costs Rupert Sanders Huge Alimony: Wife Liberty Ross Benefited Largely in Terms of Money
By nidhi tewari | July 27, 2014 12:11 AM EST
Kristen's affair with Rupert Sanders has turned out to be a profitable deal for Liberty Ross, at least monetarily. Kristen Stewart's brief affair with his "Snowman and his Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders has cost the director an ugly divorce from his wife of many years Liberty Ross and a whopping alimony for life. Ross is entitled to receive their joint house in Los Angeles apart from their two other homes in London.
The estranged wife is also getting a 15 percent share in any profits from any of his movies and also a share in half of all their bank accounts. She will also get ownership of their life insurance policies and a whopping $25,000 a month in spousal support. This amount to a sum of $300,000 a year until June 30, 2018 or until Liberty decides to get married, various court documents sourced by E! Online reports. Apart from the above benefits, Ross is also entitled to get $14,000 per month in child support in the settlement.
Liberty and Rupert got married on August 30, 2003 but the couple's marriage got into shambles when Rupert was caught cheating with "Twlight" actress Kristen Stewart. Media went into tizzy by splashing pictures of Kristen and the director caught in an intimate smooch last year. The two were caught unaware in the act by paparazzi and their pictures were taken secretly and published in US Weekly then.
Liberty and Rupert will also share joint legal custody of their children, Skyla and Tennyson. Their daughter Skyla is 10-years-old while their son Tennyson is 8. Kristen Stewart issued a statement on the affair sometime back saying that she is very sorry for her act.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," the "Clouds of Sils Maria" actress said in a statement, the Web site reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft