Cheating with Kristen Stewart Costs Rupert Sanders Huge Alimony: Wife Liberty Ross Benefited Largely in Terms of Money
By nidhi tewari | July 27, 2014 12:11 AM EST
Kristen's affair with Rupert Sanders has turned out to be a profitable deal for Liberty Ross, at least monetarily. Kristen Stewart's brief affair with his "Snowman and his Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders has cost the director an ugly divorce from his wife of many years Liberty Ross and a whopping alimony for life. Ross is entitled to receive their joint house in Los Angeles apart from their two other homes in London.
The estranged wife is also getting a 15 percent share in any profits from any of his movies and also a share in half of all their bank accounts. She will also get ownership of their life insurance policies and a whopping $25,000 a month in spousal support. This amount to a sum of $300,000 a year until June 30, 2018 or until Liberty decides to get married, various court documents sourced by E! Online reports. Apart from the above benefits, Ross is also entitled to get $14,000 per month in child support in the settlement.
Liberty and Rupert got married on August 30, 2003 but the couple's marriage got into shambles when Rupert was caught cheating with "Twlight" actress Kristen Stewart. Media went into tizzy by splashing pictures of Kristen and the director caught in an intimate smooch last year. The two were caught unaware in the act by paparazzi and their pictures were taken secretly and published in US Weekly then.
Liberty and Rupert will also share joint legal custody of their children, Skyla and Tennyson. Their daughter Skyla is 10-years-old while their son Tennyson is 8. Kristen Stewart issued a statement on the affair sometime back saying that she is very sorry for her act.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," the "Clouds of Sils Maria" actress said in a statement, the Web site reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored