Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Headed for Divorce, Third Baby the Cause - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 26, 2014 11:59 PM EST
Long-time couple Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani are reportedly headed for a divorce. A new report claimed that the two are already sleeping in separate bedrooms and their split is inevitable.
Designer Gwen Stefani speaks backstage before showing her L.A.M.B. Fall/Winter 2011 collection during New York Fashion Week February 17, 2011.
OK! Magazine claimed that Gavin does not love Gwen anymore and could not bear to sleep in the same room anymore. This, despite the fact that Gwen just gave birth to their third son earlier this year. Shouldn;t this be a sign that the couple is more in love than ever? Apparently, not in their case. In fact, according to the tabloid magazine, the baby just might have triggered the possible split.
The magazine claims that the third baby caused "dormant problems [to come] flooding back to the surface."
Even though the magazine did not state what the problems and conflicts are between the couple, the magazine reported that, "the couple have suddenly found themselves staring down the barrel of a $115 million divorce - and the heartbreaking idea of haggling over their kids."
"They love being parents, but it's had a detrimental effect on their marriage," an insider claimed of the couple.
How true is this report? Just bizaare to blame a baby for issues on one's marriage when others think babies are the ones holding a marriage together. Gwen Stefani for one cannot help but show how much she adores her little boy. She is not even afraid to show it.
People magazine reports that while vacationing in Switzerland, Gwen nursed her 5-month old son, Apollo Bowie Flynn in front a breathtaking background. Gwen herself posted the picture on her Instagram for all her followers to see.
The report about them heading to a split cannot sound more doubtful when it was only recently reported that they will be working together on "The Voice." People magazine has reported that Gavin will join his wife on the voice as the mentor for Gwen's team. Gavin himself tweeted about it.
"This fall, honored to be part of #TheVoice w/ the lovely & talented @gwenstefani," Rossdale wrote.
Gwen then followed suit, "It's official! So excited."
Representatives of the couple have yet to speak up on the reports by OK! Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up