Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Headed for Divorce, Third Baby the Cause - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 26, 2014 11:59 PM EST
Long-time couple Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani are reportedly headed for a divorce. A new report claimed that the two are already sleeping in separate bedrooms and their split is inevitable.
Designer Gwen Stefani speaks backstage before showing her L.A.M.B. Fall/Winter 2011 collection during New York Fashion Week February 17, 2011.
OK! Magazine claimed that Gavin does not love Gwen anymore and could not bear to sleep in the same room anymore. This, despite the fact that Gwen just gave birth to their third son earlier this year. Shouldn;t this be a sign that the couple is more in love than ever? Apparently, not in their case. In fact, according to the tabloid magazine, the baby just might have triggered the possible split.
The magazine claims that the third baby caused "dormant problems [to come] flooding back to the surface."
Even though the magazine did not state what the problems and conflicts are between the couple, the magazine reported that, "the couple have suddenly found themselves staring down the barrel of a $115 million divorce - and the heartbreaking idea of haggling over their kids."
"They love being parents, but it's had a detrimental effect on their marriage," an insider claimed of the couple.
How true is this report? Just bizaare to blame a baby for issues on one's marriage when others think babies are the ones holding a marriage together. Gwen Stefani for one cannot help but show how much she adores her little boy. She is not even afraid to show it.
People magazine reports that while vacationing in Switzerland, Gwen nursed her 5-month old son, Apollo Bowie Flynn in front a breathtaking background. Gwen herself posted the picture on her Instagram for all her followers to see.
The report about them heading to a split cannot sound more doubtful when it was only recently reported that they will be working together on "The Voice." People magazine has reported that Gavin will join his wife on the voice as the mentor for Gwen's team. Gavin himself tweeted about it.
"This fall, honored to be part of #TheVoice w/ the lovely & talented @gwenstefani," Rossdale wrote.
Gwen then followed suit, "It's official! So excited."
Representatives of the couple have yet to speak up on the reports by OK! Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage