Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Headed for Divorce, Third Baby the Cause - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 26, 2014 11:59 PM EST
Long-time couple Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani are reportedly headed for a divorce. A new report claimed that the two are already sleeping in separate bedrooms and their split is inevitable.
Designer Gwen Stefani speaks backstage before showing her L.A.M.B. Fall/Winter 2011 collection during New York Fashion Week February 17, 2011.
OK! Magazine claimed that Gavin does not love Gwen anymore and could not bear to sleep in the same room anymore. This, despite the fact that Gwen just gave birth to their third son earlier this year. Shouldn;t this be a sign that the couple is more in love than ever? Apparently, not in their case. In fact, according to the tabloid magazine, the baby just might have triggered the possible split.
The magazine claims that the third baby caused "dormant problems [to come] flooding back to the surface."
Even though the magazine did not state what the problems and conflicts are between the couple, the magazine reported that, "the couple have suddenly found themselves staring down the barrel of a $115 million divorce - and the heartbreaking idea of haggling over their kids."
"They love being parents, but it's had a detrimental effect on their marriage," an insider claimed of the couple.
How true is this report? Just bizaare to blame a baby for issues on one's marriage when others think babies are the ones holding a marriage together. Gwen Stefani for one cannot help but show how much she adores her little boy. She is not even afraid to show it.
People magazine reports that while vacationing in Switzerland, Gwen nursed her 5-month old son, Apollo Bowie Flynn in front a breathtaking background. Gwen herself posted the picture on her Instagram for all her followers to see.
The report about them heading to a split cannot sound more doubtful when it was only recently reported that they will be working together on "The Voice." People magazine has reported that Gavin will join his wife on the voice as the mentor for Gwen's team. Gavin himself tweeted about it.
"This fall, honored to be part of #TheVoice w/ the lovely & talented @gwenstefani," Rossdale wrote.
Gwen then followed suit, "It's official! So excited."
Representatives of the couple have yet to speak up on the reports by OK! Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS