Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Headed for Divorce, Third Baby the Cause - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 26, 2014 11:59 PM EST
Long-time couple Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani are reportedly headed for a divorce. A new report claimed that the two are already sleeping in separate bedrooms and their split is inevitable.
Designer Gwen Stefani speaks backstage before showing her L.A.M.B. Fall/Winter 2011 collection during New York Fashion Week February 17, 2011.
OK! Magazine claimed that Gavin does not love Gwen anymore and could not bear to sleep in the same room anymore. This, despite the fact that Gwen just gave birth to their third son earlier this year. Shouldn;t this be a sign that the couple is more in love than ever? Apparently, not in their case. In fact, according to the tabloid magazine, the baby just might have triggered the possible split.
The magazine claims that the third baby caused "dormant problems [to come] flooding back to the surface."
Even though the magazine did not state what the problems and conflicts are between the couple, the magazine reported that, "the couple have suddenly found themselves staring down the barrel of a $115 million divorce - and the heartbreaking idea of haggling over their kids."
"They love being parents, but it's had a detrimental effect on their marriage," an insider claimed of the couple.
How true is this report? Just bizaare to blame a baby for issues on one's marriage when others think babies are the ones holding a marriage together. Gwen Stefani for one cannot help but show how much she adores her little boy. She is not even afraid to show it.
People magazine reports that while vacationing in Switzerland, Gwen nursed her 5-month old son, Apollo Bowie Flynn in front a breathtaking background. Gwen herself posted the picture on her Instagram for all her followers to see.
The report about them heading to a split cannot sound more doubtful when it was only recently reported that they will be working together on "The Voice." People magazine has reported that Gavin will join his wife on the voice as the mentor for Gwen's team. Gavin himself tweeted about it.
"This fall, honored to be part of #TheVoice w/ the lovely & talented @gwenstefani," Rossdale wrote.
Gwen then followed suit, "It's official! So excited."
Representatives of the couple have yet to speak up on the reports by OK! Magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2