Kylie VS Kendall Jenner: Kylie Slammed by Fans for Being Rude, Kendall Appreciated for Being Friendly
By nidhi tewari | July 26, 2014 11:56 PM EST
Kylie Jenner has reportedly been slammed by many of her fans for being rude and insensitive to her fans at her recent public appearance in Dallas. Her elder sister Kendall has however been appreciated for her good behaviour as compared to Kylie. The Jenner sisters made an appearance at Dallas on Friday to promote their latest summer collection with designer PacSun.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Various media outlets are reporting that the Jenner sisters were ridiculed for being "rude b-tches." However the fans were a little kind to Kendall, whom they called friendly with fans while Kylie was being slammed for having an attitude and being rude.
"yessss! They were so pretty! Kylie was kinda rude but Kendall was super nice. You couldn't take pictures though :(," writes one of the fans called savanna @nightlyxzara on Twitter. She has also revealed that the Jenner sisters are really small and slim in real life. Though they are tall, they are extremely thin too, the fan revealed.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have been recently in news for various reasons. The sisters hosted the recent MuchMusic Awards in Canada. Kendall wore a very revealing double slit dress and no underwear on the red carpet. All eyes were on the 18-year-old half sister of Kim Kardashian when she walked the red carpet. Her 16-year-old little sister Kylie went braless and wore a very tight thigh-high dress on the red carpet. The sisters then reportedly dissed Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez too during the show.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner also co-wrote a book called "Rebels: City of Indra," which has been speculated to be made into a movie soon. Their mother Kris Jenner is reportedly working on turning the book into a movie.
Kendall has also been famously appearing on "Love" magazine topless and also doing various fashion shows with famous designers in Paris. She is taking her modeling career very seriously and has been offered to walk the ramp for many international designers including Marc Jacobs and Chanel.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’