Kylie VS Kendall Jenner: Kylie Slammed by Fans for Being Rude, Kendall Appreciated for Being Friendly
By nidhi tewari | July 26, 2014 11:56 PM EST
Kylie Jenner has reportedly been slammed by many of her fans for being rude and insensitive to her fans at her recent public appearance in Dallas. Her elder sister Kendall has however been appreciated for her good behaviour as compared to Kylie. The Jenner sisters made an appearance at Dallas on Friday to promote their latest summer collection with designer PacSun.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Various media outlets are reporting that the Jenner sisters were ridiculed for being "rude b-tches." However the fans were a little kind to Kendall, whom they called friendly with fans while Kylie was being slammed for having an attitude and being rude.
"yessss! They were so pretty! Kylie was kinda rude but Kendall was super nice. You couldn't take pictures though :(," writes one of the fans called savanna @nightlyxzara on Twitter. She has also revealed that the Jenner sisters are really small and slim in real life. Though they are tall, they are extremely thin too, the fan revealed.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner have been recently in news for various reasons. The sisters hosted the recent MuchMusic Awards in Canada. Kendall wore a very revealing double slit dress and no underwear on the red carpet. All eyes were on the 18-year-old half sister of Kim Kardashian when she walked the red carpet. Her 16-year-old little sister Kylie went braless and wore a very tight thigh-high dress on the red carpet. The sisters then reportedly dissed Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez too during the show.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner also co-wrote a book called "Rebels: City of Indra," which has been speculated to be made into a movie soon. Their mother Kris Jenner is reportedly working on turning the book into a movie.
Kendall has also been famously appearing on "Love" magazine topless and also doing various fashion shows with famous designers in Paris. She is taking her modeling career very seriously and has been offered to walk the ramp for many international designers including Marc Jacobs and Chanel.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists