Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners-Linked German Attacker 'Happy' at Wolfsburg
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 26, 2014 11:17 PM EST
Arsenal-linked Wolfsburg attacker Maximilian Arnold revealed that he is happy with his current club and would not want to move elsewhere, at least, this summer.
The 20-year-old German had a breakout year last season under the guidance of Dieter Hecking, starting 27 Bundesliga matches, tallying 7 goals and 3 assists in the process.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger prides himself in investing in young players
His suggested market value of £9million could only get higher as time progresses, which make top clubs like the Gunners and Liverpool keen on snatching him early, but the promising youngster has his own plans.
"Of course the likes of Juventus and Arsenal are clubs you dream about as a child," he told kicker-Sportmagazin.
"But I am on just 36 Bundesliga appearances. If I was on 150, then it might be different."
"I am a player of Wolfsburg and I am happy to be a part of this team."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions