Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners-Linked German Attacker 'Happy' at Wolfsburg
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 26, 2014 11:17 PM EST
Arsenal-linked Wolfsburg attacker Maximilian Arnold revealed that he is happy with his current club and would not want to move elsewhere, at least, this summer.
The 20-year-old German had a breakout year last season under the guidance of Dieter Hecking, starting 27 Bundesliga matches, tallying 7 goals and 3 assists in the process.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger prides himself in investing in young players
His suggested market value of £9million could only get higher as time progresses, which make top clubs like the Gunners and Liverpool keen on snatching him early, but the promising youngster has his own plans.
"Of course the likes of Juventus and Arsenal are clubs you dream about as a child," he told kicker-Sportmagazin.
"But I am on just 36 Bundesliga appearances. If I was on 150, then it might be different."
"I am a player of Wolfsburg and I am happy to be a part of this team."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon