Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners-Linked German Attacker 'Happy' at Wolfsburg
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 26, 2014 11:17 PM EST
Arsenal-linked Wolfsburg attacker Maximilian Arnold revealed that he is happy with his current club and would not want to move elsewhere, at least, this summer.
The 20-year-old German had a breakout year last season under the guidance of Dieter Hecking, starting 27 Bundesliga matches, tallying 7 goals and 3 assists in the process.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger prides himself in investing in young players
His suggested market value of £9million could only get higher as time progresses, which make top clubs like the Gunners and Liverpool keen on snatching him early, but the promising youngster has his own plans.
"Of course the likes of Juventus and Arsenal are clubs you dream about as a child," he told kicker-Sportmagazin.
"But I am on just 36 Bundesliga appearances. If I was on 150, then it might be different."
"I am a player of Wolfsburg and I am happy to be a part of this team."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate