Kit Harington, Rose Leslie: Game of Thrones Stars Arrive at LA Airport Together, Ignites Dating Again Reports
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 26, 2014 7:17 PM EST
"Game of Thrones" stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie were spotted arriving together at the LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, July 23. The sighting of the ex-couple together has ignited the speculation reports that the two are rekindling their romantic relationship and dating again.
Kit and Rose, both 27, did not show any public display of affection (PDA) but the pair made their way through the LA airport close to each other. The Mail Online report noted down that the rumoured couple looked casual and were all smiles during their arrival at the airport.
The Scottish actress, who portrays the wildling Ygritte in the HBO series, wore grey sweat pants, a semi-sheer white tank top, running sneakers and pair of sunglasses while the British actor, who portrays "Game of Thrones" character Jon Snow, donned a blue shirt, denim jeans and boots. Click HERE to see photos.
According to the Ace Showbiz report, Kit and Rose's arrival at the airport together has ignited the speculations that the two are giving their romantic relationship another try after breaking up in 2013. No statement has been made yet to confirm if the "Game of Thrones" stars are really back on.
The report further noted that Kit Harington and Rose Leslie started dating after their on-screen characters in the HBO series got involved. After breaking up in 2013, the Scottish actress reportedly dated a man who was not in the acting industry.
Meanwhile, actor Kit Harington admitted that he does not have the answer to the question of "Who are Jon Snow's real parents?" amidst the circulating theories coming from the "Game of Thrones" fans. "I've never even asked George [R.R. Martin] who Jon's mother is," the British actor revealed during an interview with Vulture in June, referring to the author who wrote the books that the HBO series is based on.
Kit Harington further revealed that he tried to get information from the show runners into telling him about Jon Snow's true parentage. Unfortunately, the British actor shared that the team behind "Game of Thrones" did not fall for his trick. "Game of Thrones" Season 5 filming recently kicked off with the airdate of the brand new season scheduled in spring 2015.
More Articles to Read:
Kit Harington: Game of Thrones Actor to Star in HBO's Sports Mockumentary Titled 7 Days in Hell with Brooklyn Nine-Nine Star Andy Samberg - [READ]
Morgan Freeman and Jimmy Fallon Talk on Helium, Hilarious Interview Resulted at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
Emma Stone: Magic in the Moonlight Actress Thinks Game of Thrones is a Joke, Talks about Working with Woody Allen in New Film - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around