Dominion Season 1 Recap: Episode 6 Black Eyes Blue Featuring the Black Acolytes, Vermeer and Apocrypha [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 26, 2014 6:00 PM EST
"Dominion" Season 1, episode 6 "Black Eyes Blue" aired on Thursday, July 24, 2014. It featured the Black Acolytes, Vermeer and Apocrypha. Plus, Alex (Christopher Egan), also known as "The Chosen One," wanted to try the "eviction," even if Michael (Tom Wisdom) is apprehensive about it because the success rate of an "eviction" is not high. However, Alex didn't mind taking his chances. If you want to know more about this episode, read on for the "Dominion" Season 1 recap of episode 6 "Black Eyes Blue."
"Dominion" Season 1, episode 6 "Black Eyes Blue" was written by Todd Harthan and directed by Larry Shaw.
Here's what happened in "Black Eyes Blue":
The Black Acolytes - This is William Whele's (Luke Allen-Gale) organization that is made up of those who worship Gabriel. William's father David Whele (Anthony Head) revealed that there are some members of the Black Acolytes who have inched their way into their society. Unfortunately, the whole group ended up dying. David and William got into a huge fight about it.
Vermeer - It is revealed that Uriel is a fan of arts and culture, including paintings and ballet. She is particularly fond of Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer. Michael took advantage of that to make a deal with Uriel. He wanted to exchange Vermeer's painting titled "Girl with a Flute" for a copy of the Apocrypha book.
Apocrypha - A very important book, especially for angels because it enables angel eviction from the 8-balls bodies.
Uriel refused to hand over the Apocrypha book in exchange for Vermeer's "Girl with a Flute." Instead, she requested to see Alex's tattoos. After Alex lets her see it, she gives the Apocrypha to him. Michael made Uriel promise to stop drawing the tattoo markings that she saw from Alex. He also asked her not to show it to Gabriel. Uriel agreed to it.
At first, Alex couldn't decipher the writings in the Apocrypha. But, his tattoos helped him to understand the words in it by moving from his arm to the book!
As for Claire Riesen (Roxanne McKee), she discovers that her mother and Clementine are sharing one body. Claire wanted to separate them and free her mom. Alex and Michael helped her by chanting an incantation from the Apocrypha. But, it wasn't successful. Claire decided to end her mother's life. She didn't want her to suffer anymore.
And that's it for the "Dominion" Season 1 recap of episode 6 "Black Eyes Blue." It was shown on Syfy at 9/8c on July 24, 2014. Don't miss "Dominion" every Thursday nights on Syfy. The next episode will be "Ouroburos" (Episode 7), which will be aired on July 31, 2014.
Watch the "Dominion" Season 1, episode 6 "Black Eyes Blue" video below:
Dominion TV Series Based on Legion Film: Broken Places Recap [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage