Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Are Not Splitting Up, Fights Allegedly Staged For Reality Show
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 26, 2014 5:59 PM EST
The Kardashian-Jenner clan has been raking in millions through their various business endeavors and personal appearances. The entire family is also cashing in on the success of their reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and its various spin-offs. The family drama is obviously a draw for the target audience but reports have now come out alleging that the conflicts and other situations in the show are staged particularly the fights between long term lovebirds Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The couple is happily expecting their third child which was also announced on "Keeping Up With th eKardashians" and they are not splitting up but instead are closer than ever and are even throwing around the idea of marriage now more than ever if reports from Hollywood Life are to be believed.
The website states that the staged fights are masterminded by Kris Jenner to create more interesting angles for the series.
Earlier this season on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Scott had been complaining about being unable to have privacy in his own home and how he needed to have a space away from his family. He attempted to buy himself a mobile office and even had Khloe on board with the idea. The couple had a small argument when Kourtney decided to return the mobile office to the dealer while Scott was away with the excuse that it was blocking the driveway and she needed to get out. Scott eventually relented and Kourtney had her way.
In subsequent episodes, Kourtney and Scott moved in or at least attempted to move in to their new dream mansion which reportedly cost them $14 million.
While moving into their new home, the two were seen on the show constantly bickering because of Kourtney's indecisiveness and Scott's eagerness to move in. Scott was even seen in one episode taking a blow-up mattress to sleep in the new home while Kourtney was still taking her time packing up the old house.
A small rodent problem also caused issues between the couple with Kourtney using it as an excuse to delay the move even further. Even the authenticity of the presence of the rats had been questioned in some online blogs or social media posts. ANother conflict caused by the move was Scott's idea of building a helipad in their backyard and buying his own helicopter. The idea caused Kris Jenner to attempt to intervene by telling Kourtney to stop Scott from pushing through with the impractical idea. Kourtney decides to try her own tactic and allows Scott to do what he wants but she eventually gets her way when Scott realizes on his own that it was a ridiculous idea.
More recently although not yet aired in the show, reports have come out about Scott returning to his partying and drinking problems and Kourtney's reaction to his behavior. He was reportedly thrown out of the rental home in The Hamptons where the family is staying for the filming of the upcoming "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons."
This is not the first time that accusations of faking situations for the reality series have been thrown at the Kardashians. Another Kardashian sister was also previously accused of staging situations for the show with Kim's ex-husband Kris Humphries accusing her of using their marriage only for publicity and ratings. The two have since finalized their divorce after a long battle during which Humphries insisted on an annulment instead of a divorce on the grounds of his belief that it was not a real but only a staged wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims