First Lady Michelle Obama Spotted in Beyonce & Jay Z’s On the Run Tour with Daughters Sasha & Malia
By Riza Ornos | July 26, 2014 5:54 PM EST
While not raising money for Chicago democrats, First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted in Beyonce and Jay Z's "On the Run" tour together with her two gorgeous daughters, Sasha 12, and Malia, 15. While the President was busy visiting California, his wife and daughters swing into Chicago for a day of business and leisure and was captured in a snap enjoying the power couple's performance thanks to a sneaky Instagram user.
First lady Michelle Obama smiles while attending the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington February 6, 2014
"After speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, where guests paid $500-$200 for a spot, the first lady then headed to pan-Asian restaurant Sunda for dinner, where she was joined by daughters Malia and Sasha and a group of friends," a source told PEOPLE.
Wearing a black ensemble, Obama was in a light mood as she accented a shiny gold jewelry to her chic outfit. She was even game to pose for pictures with Sunda owner Billy Dec and his staff as she visited her hometown before heading to Soldier Field to catch the highly anticipated concert of Beyonce and Jay Z.
This is not the first time that the First Lady and her daughters were spotted at the Queen Bey's show, the famous trio attended the "Crazy in Love" singer's "Mrs. Carter Show" last summer, and even went to her Atlantic City concert. It's already a public knowledge that the 33-year-old singer and her rapper husband have a long-standing relationship with the First Family.
Back in 2012 when Barrack Obama was campaigning for his presidency, the hip-hop royal couple hosted a $40,000-ticket fundraiser for his campaign at Jay Z's 40/40 Club. "Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls," the POTUS said in an interview posted on E! Online. "We both have daughters and our wives are more popular than we are. So, you know, we've got a little bond there. It's hard but it's OK."
Currently on the center of divorce and cheating allegations, the former Destiny's Child singer was one of the guest in Michelle's 50th birthday bash last January. She even serenaded the President and his wife during the 2009 inaugural ball and performed at his 2013 inauguration ceremony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS