First Lady Michelle Obama Spotted in Beyonce & Jay Z’s On the Run Tour with Daughters Sasha & Malia
By Riza Ornos | July 26, 2014 5:54 PM EST
While not raising money for Chicago democrats, First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted in Beyonce and Jay Z's "On the Run" tour together with her two gorgeous daughters, Sasha 12, and Malia, 15. While the President was busy visiting California, his wife and daughters swing into Chicago for a day of business and leisure and was captured in a snap enjoying the power couple's performance thanks to a sneaky Instagram user.
First lady Michelle Obama smiles while attending the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington February 6, 2014
"After speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, where guests paid $500-$200 for a spot, the first lady then headed to pan-Asian restaurant Sunda for dinner, where she was joined by daughters Malia and Sasha and a group of friends," a source told PEOPLE.
Wearing a black ensemble, Obama was in a light mood as she accented a shiny gold jewelry to her chic outfit. She was even game to pose for pictures with Sunda owner Billy Dec and his staff as she visited her hometown before heading to Soldier Field to catch the highly anticipated concert of Beyonce and Jay Z.
This is not the first time that the First Lady and her daughters were spotted at the Queen Bey's show, the famous trio attended the "Crazy in Love" singer's "Mrs. Carter Show" last summer, and even went to her Atlantic City concert. It's already a public knowledge that the 33-year-old singer and her rapper husband have a long-standing relationship with the First Family.
Back in 2012 when Barrack Obama was campaigning for his presidency, the hip-hop royal couple hosted a $40,000-ticket fundraiser for his campaign at Jay Z's 40/40 Club. "Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls," the POTUS said in an interview posted on E! Online. "We both have daughters and our wives are more popular than we are. So, you know, we've got a little bond there. It's hard but it's OK."
Currently on the center of divorce and cheating allegations, the former Destiny's Child singer was one of the guest in Michelle's 50th birthday bash last January. She even serenaded the President and his wife during the 2009 inaugural ball and performed at his 2013 inauguration ceremony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft