First Lady Michelle Obama Spotted in Beyonce & Jay Z’s On the Run Tour with Daughters Sasha & Malia
By Riza Ornos | July 26, 2014 5:54 PM EST
While not raising money for Chicago democrats, First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted in Beyonce and Jay Z's "On the Run" tour together with her two gorgeous daughters, Sasha 12, and Malia, 15. While the President was busy visiting California, his wife and daughters swing into Chicago for a day of business and leisure and was captured in a snap enjoying the power couple's performance thanks to a sneaky Instagram user.
First lady Michelle Obama smiles while attending the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington February 6, 2014
"After speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, where guests paid $500-$200 for a spot, the first lady then headed to pan-Asian restaurant Sunda for dinner, where she was joined by daughters Malia and Sasha and a group of friends," a source told PEOPLE.
Wearing a black ensemble, Obama was in a light mood as she accented a shiny gold jewelry to her chic outfit. She was even game to pose for pictures with Sunda owner Billy Dec and his staff as she visited her hometown before heading to Soldier Field to catch the highly anticipated concert of Beyonce and Jay Z.
This is not the first time that the First Lady and her daughters were spotted at the Queen Bey's show, the famous trio attended the "Crazy in Love" singer's "Mrs. Carter Show" last summer, and even went to her Atlantic City concert. It's already a public knowledge that the 33-year-old singer and her rapper husband have a long-standing relationship with the First Family.
Back in 2012 when Barrack Obama was campaigning for his presidency, the hip-hop royal couple hosted a $40,000-ticket fundraiser for his campaign at Jay Z's 40/40 Club. "Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls," the POTUS said in an interview posted on E! Online. "We both have daughters and our wives are more popular than we are. So, you know, we've got a little bond there. It's hard but it's OK."
Currently on the center of divorce and cheating allegations, the former Destiny's Child singer was one of the guest in Michelle's 50th birthday bash last January. She even serenaded the President and his wife during the 2009 inaugural ball and performed at his 2013 inauguration ceremony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced