First Lady Michelle Obama Spotted in Beyonce & Jay Z’s On the Run Tour with Daughters Sasha & Malia
By Riza Ornos | July 26, 2014 5:54 PM EST
While not raising money for Chicago democrats, First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted in Beyonce and Jay Z's "On the Run" tour together with her two gorgeous daughters, Sasha 12, and Malia, 15. While the President was busy visiting California, his wife and daughters swing into Chicago for a day of business and leisure and was captured in a snap enjoying the power couple's performance thanks to a sneaky Instagram user.
First lady Michelle Obama smiles while attending the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington February 6, 2014
"After speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, where guests paid $500-$200 for a spot, the first lady then headed to pan-Asian restaurant Sunda for dinner, where she was joined by daughters Malia and Sasha and a group of friends," a source told PEOPLE.
Wearing a black ensemble, Obama was in a light mood as she accented a shiny gold jewelry to her chic outfit. She was even game to pose for pictures with Sunda owner Billy Dec and his staff as she visited her hometown before heading to Soldier Field to catch the highly anticipated concert of Beyonce and Jay Z.
This is not the first time that the First Lady and her daughters were spotted at the Queen Bey's show, the famous trio attended the "Crazy in Love" singer's "Mrs. Carter Show" last summer, and even went to her Atlantic City concert. It's already a public knowledge that the 33-year-old singer and her rapper husband have a long-standing relationship with the First Family.
Back in 2012 when Barrack Obama was campaigning for his presidency, the hip-hop royal couple hosted a $40,000-ticket fundraiser for his campaign at Jay Z's 40/40 Club. "Beyoncé could not be a better role model for my girls," the POTUS said in an interview posted on E! Online. "We both have daughters and our wives are more popular than we are. So, you know, we've got a little bond there. It's hard but it's OK."
Currently on the center of divorce and cheating allegations, the former Destiny's Child singer was one of the guest in Michelle's 50th birthday bash last January. She even serenaded the President and his wife during the 2009 inaugural ball and performed at his 2013 inauguration ceremony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best