Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
By Tanya Diente | July 26, 2014 3:08 PM EST
Harry Styles is back in the dating scene as reports claimed his ex-girlfriend, model Paige Reifler, has confirmed that she is "seeing" the "One Direction" singer again.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Paige Reifler was among those who attended the launch of the French Connection #NeverMissATrick at the Oxford Street Store in London. It is also where she confirmed her relationship status with Harry Styles.
"Yes, I am seeing him," she told Mirror UK.
The model reportedly rekindled her romance with the singer during a Warner party at Shoreditch House in London. Paige claimed she was very surprised by all the attention she was getting the following day.
"The next morning I woke up and I was in all of the newspapers and magazines. I wasn't expecting that, it's not like that in New York," she said.
The 18-year old was linked to Harry Styles last year according to Metro UK. When an Instagram photo showed how close they were, rumours sparked that they were an item. However, the model reportedly received numerous threats from Harry Style fans after that. So she had to eventually delete her Twitter account. Additionally, Mirror UK claimed their hectic schedules also forced them to go their separate ways. Now they are back together as Paige has confirmed she is dating the "One Direction" singer again.
Apparently, Harry Styles is not the only star who got smitten with the blonde beauty. Orlando Bloom reportedly showed interest as well.
At the same launch, Paige also revealed that she and the "Lord of the Rings" actor have been "texting" each other before.
"We texted for a bit, it was after he'd split from Miranda Kerr. I didn't hear anything else from him. But yeah, I wish," she said.
Paige claimed she met Orlando during his theatre performance of "Romeo and Juliet." The actor's manager ushered her backstage after the show. She must have caught Orlando's attention since she was seated at the front row. She claimed it was an unbelievable experience to have met the actor and especially when he struck up a conversation with her.
She told Mirror UK that they "chatted" and that Orlando thought she didn't like the show.
"He said I looked as though I didn't enjoy it, but I really did!" she said.
As for Harry Styles, he has yet to comment or confirm that he is again dating Paige Reifler.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4