Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
By Tanya Diente | July 26, 2014 3:08 PM EST
Harry Styles is back in the dating scene as reports claimed his ex-girlfriend, model Paige Reifler, has confirmed that she is "seeing" the "One Direction" singer again.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014.
Paige Reifler was among those who attended the launch of the French Connection #NeverMissATrick at the Oxford Street Store in London. It is also where she confirmed her relationship status with Harry Styles.
"Yes, I am seeing him," she told Mirror UK.
The model reportedly rekindled her romance with the singer during a Warner party at Shoreditch House in London. Paige claimed she was very surprised by all the attention she was getting the following day.
"The next morning I woke up and I was in all of the newspapers and magazines. I wasn't expecting that, it's not like that in New York," she said.
The 18-year old was linked to Harry Styles last year according to Metro UK. When an Instagram photo showed how close they were, rumours sparked that they were an item. However, the model reportedly received numerous threats from Harry Style fans after that. So she had to eventually delete her Twitter account. Additionally, Mirror UK claimed their hectic schedules also forced them to go their separate ways. Now they are back together as Paige has confirmed she is dating the "One Direction" singer again.
Apparently, Harry Styles is not the only star who got smitten with the blonde beauty. Orlando Bloom reportedly showed interest as well.
At the same launch, Paige also revealed that she and the "Lord of the Rings" actor have been "texting" each other before.
"We texted for a bit, it was after he'd split from Miranda Kerr. I didn't hear anything else from him. But yeah, I wish," she said.
Paige claimed she met Orlando during his theatre performance of "Romeo and Juliet." The actor's manager ushered her backstage after the show. She must have caught Orlando's attention since she was seated at the front row. She claimed it was an unbelievable experience to have met the actor and especially when he struck up a conversation with her.
She told Mirror UK that they "chatted" and that Orlando thought she didn't like the show.
"He said I looked as though I didn't enjoy it, but I really did!" she said.
As for Harry Styles, he has yet to comment or confirm that he is again dating Paige Reifler.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes