Beyonce & Jay Z Spotted in a Friendly Break-up Dinner Surrounded with 7 Security Guards
By Riza Ornos | July 26, 2014 1:33 PM EST
Spotted dining together at Chicago Cut Steakhouse after a successful evening of their "On the Run" tour, Beyonce and Jay Z together with their daughter Blue Ivy shared some family time amidst divorce and cheating allegations. The power couple managed to squeeze in some sweet family outing but in spite their good intentions some gossip Web site took it as a "friendly break-up dinner" before they say adieu after their cross country tour.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Surrounded by seven security guards, music's first family entered the building through the entrance while the Queen Bey is carrying her little bundle of joy. Stunning as usual, the "Drunk on Love" singer looked casual and chic as she sports a no. 4 Dallas Cowboys jersey with husband's surname emblazoned on the back. She finished her stylish ensemble with white fitted jeans and added a pair of back pointed-toe pumps as she wears her hair with adorable pigtail braids.
Jay Z on the other hand is looking handsome with his Diesel Jeans, designer T-shirt and Timbaland boots as he assists the mother of his child. "The couple was laughing together as Blue Ivy jumped up and down in their booth," according to an eyewitness E! Online reports. "The tiny tot rocked pigtailed hair just like her gorgeous mama and undoubtedly kept her proud parents entertained."
"The famous family noshed on tuna tartare and prime beef sliders and was seen sharing steak and salmon dishes. Bey and Jay sipped on rosé wine and "looked happy," added the insider.
Currently overtaking their summer tour, the couple's divorce drama has been making rounds since the infamous elevator brawl leaked over the internet. Celebdirty Laundry source claimed that the dinner is more on a "break-up dinner" with undeniable tension between.
"Beyoncé and Jay-Z tried their best to 'look happy'. They argued quite a bit. Jay-Z left the table at one point to 'meet the chef'. He returned about an hour later and ignored Beyoncé for the remainder of the evening. I also didn't notice any wedding rings," the source told the gossip Web site.
Still doing the best they can to minimise the divorce rumours, Beyonce and Jay Z were spotted having dinner with Solange, Beyonce's sisters who started the drama when she attacked the rapper after the Met Gala event. Dining with their daughter is the pair's second public date in the last few days which could look that they are trying to slam all the rumours fired at them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge