Kim Kardashian Takes a Dig at Beyonce and Jay Z- Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 26, 2014 1:11 PM EST
It seems like reality star Kim Kardashian didn't miss an opportunity to get back at Beyonce and Jay Z. The reality star took to Instagram to comment on Beyonce and Jay Z's "On The Run" tour's promotional poster. Various media outlets are speculating that her post seems to be "dissing" Beyonce and Jay Z. Head inside to find out the details.
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) starlet Kim Kardashian posted a photo of her husband Kanye West posing along with her sister Kourtney Kardashian's husband Scott Disick on Instagram. The singer can be seen wearing a ski cap like that worn by Beyonce and Jay Z in their "On the Run" poster.
The caption on Kanye West's throwback Thursday Instagram photo read: #ThrowbackThursday #LastYear #StyleIcons #LordDisick
Hollywood Life speculates that by posting this photo and "specifying that Kanye [West] wore the ski masks as a 'style icon'" last year, Kim Kardashian seems to be "dissing" Beyonce and Jay Z "for stepping on Kanye's game." The report notes that Kanye West adorned this ski mask during his Yeezus tour.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly invited the hip-hop couple Beyonce and Jay Z for their wedding. However, the couple chose to skip the event and it is said that it left Kim Kardashian disappointed. Nonetheless, Beyonce and Jay Z did wish them "lifetime of unconditional love" in an Instagram message. "Drunk in Love" singer even posted a photo of Kim Kardashian and her family and said "God Bless your beautiful family."
Recently, Kanye West talked about Beyonce and Jay Z missing his wedding. He responded to it in an interview with GQ. The rapper appears on the cover of the magazine's Aug. issue.
The incident of Beyonce and Jay Z not attending Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding sparked drama. Responding to it, the rapper said: "It doesn't even matter to me whatsoever, who would show up. Because the most important person to show up there, to me, was Kim. And that's all that matters to me."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West got married on May 24, 2014 and are going strong. Meanwhile Beyonce and Jay Z have been slammed with divorce rumours after six years of marriage. Let us know what you think about Kim Kardashian's Instagram post where she seems to be taking dig at the power couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design