Kim Kardashian Takes a Dig at Beyonce and Jay Z- Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 26, 2014 1:11 PM EST
It seems like reality star Kim Kardashian didn't miss an opportunity to get back at Beyonce and Jay Z. The reality star took to Instagram to comment on Beyonce and Jay Z's "On The Run" tour's promotional poster. Various media outlets are speculating that her post seems to be "dissing" Beyonce and Jay Z. Head inside to find out the details.
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) starlet Kim Kardashian posted a photo of her husband Kanye West posing along with her sister Kourtney Kardashian's husband Scott Disick on Instagram. The singer can be seen wearing a ski cap like that worn by Beyonce and Jay Z in their "On the Run" poster.
The caption on Kanye West's throwback Thursday Instagram photo read: #ThrowbackThursday #LastYear #StyleIcons #LordDisick
Hollywood Life speculates that by posting this photo and "specifying that Kanye [West] wore the ski masks as a 'style icon'" last year, Kim Kardashian seems to be "dissing" Beyonce and Jay Z "for stepping on Kanye's game." The report notes that Kanye West adorned this ski mask during his Yeezus tour.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly invited the hip-hop couple Beyonce and Jay Z for their wedding. However, the couple chose to skip the event and it is said that it left Kim Kardashian disappointed. Nonetheless, Beyonce and Jay Z did wish them "lifetime of unconditional love" in an Instagram message. "Drunk in Love" singer even posted a photo of Kim Kardashian and her family and said "God Bless your beautiful family."
Recently, Kanye West talked about Beyonce and Jay Z missing his wedding. He responded to it in an interview with GQ. The rapper appears on the cover of the magazine's Aug. issue.
The incident of Beyonce and Jay Z not attending Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding sparked drama. Responding to it, the rapper said: "It doesn't even matter to me whatsoever, who would show up. Because the most important person to show up there, to me, was Kim. And that's all that matters to me."
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West got married on May 24, 2014 and are going strong. Meanwhile Beyonce and Jay Z have been slammed with divorce rumours after six years of marriage. Let us know what you think about Kim Kardashian's Instagram post where she seems to be taking dig at the power couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate