Verizon Offers HTC One Remix (aka HTC One Mini 2) Starting July 24 for $99.99 Under Contract
By Pavithra Rathinavel | July 26, 2014 12:41 PM EST
HTC One Remix is the name of the Verizon branded HTC One Mini 2 handset. The mobile network carrier has changed only the moniker but the specifications and features remain the same. In addition, the HTC One Remix release date in the U.S. under Verizon is July 24, according to Verizon Wireless.
A cybersecurity expert monitors telecommunications traffic at a network operations center in a Verizon facility in Ashburn, Virginia July 15, 2014.
The HTC One Remix (One Mini 2) features a 4.5-inch HD display with 720 x 1,280-pixel screen resolution and 326-ppi pixel density. The handset is powered by a quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400) Cortex-A7 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. Moreover, the phone runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), along with HTC Sense UI.
When it comes to memory, the HTC Mini Remix houses 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage capacity with microSD card support for further expansion up to 128 GB. In addition, the handset sports a solid 13-MP rear-facing camera unit with LED flash and a 5-MP front-facing shooter. Apart from supporting autofocus, face and smile detection and geo-tagging, the compact device also supports HDR and panorama.
The Mini device comes equipped with a solid, non-removable Li-Po 2,110-mAh battery unit. And the unit is capable of providing approximately 16 hours of 3G talk time and 556 hours of 3G standby time. Other specifications include HTC's BoomSound speakers and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection for the display.
The HTC One Remix comes in gunmetal gray, glacial silver and amber gold. Moreover, the phone supports nano-SIM type. In addition to supporting the standard connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot and LTE, the handset also supports NFC.
The quoted price for the HTC One Remix is $99.99 with a contract in the U.S. under Verizon. This deal starts from July 24. It is worth noting that the handset can also run on Verizon's XLTE network. Additionally, existing (eligible) customers can also opt for the Verizon Edge program.
2. Xiaomi Mi4 vs. Xiaomi Mi3 - Specifications, Features and Price Showdown—[Read]
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report