Fifty Shades of Grey Dakota Johnson Dating Matthew Hitt, Awesome Things to Know About the Model/Musician [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | July 26, 2014 10:52 AM EST
Spotted recently while taking a stroll around town on Wednesday afternoon, July 23, in New York City, "Fifty Shades of Grey" Dakota Johnson and new beau Matthew Hitt are the new hot couple in Hollywood. With the premiere of the BDSM movie trailer, Johnson is more popular than ever as the teaser features the actress' hottest scene in the movie with Jamie Dornan who plays the kinky billionaire Christian Grey.
Actress Dakota Johnson arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
The 24-year-old star's career is officially taking off and so as her love life as she shares a passionate kiss with Matt and was photographed holding hands in public. The new rumoured couple enjoyed an afternoon walk in the city and appeared totally unabashed to show their affection in public.
"They spent five hours out and about in the Big Apple, where they looked very cozy with one another. The two exchanged sweet kisses and smiles while looking happy and in love," an onlooker revealed on E! Online. The actress was wearing a conservative mid-calf floral dress teamed with white leather loafers, while Hitt kept a rocker look with skinny jeans and a matching leather jacket.
A Welsh model and musician, the 26-year-old singer is the least vocalist of the band Drowners, an indie rock band based in Wales in the United Kingdom. The band released their debut album earlier this year where Matt wrote and composed all of the songs, according to Just Jared.
Previously linked to "Last Man Standing" actor Jordan Masterson last year, the brunette is looking so happy and relaxed in the arms of her new man. Hitt on the other hand is said to have dated model Atlanta de Cadenet, the daughter of Duran Duran rocker John Taylor and British TV personality Amanda de Cadenet.
The "Fifty Shades of Grey" lead star is yet to confirm her relationship with the singer but based on the photographs the two are seriously into each other. The talented musician is also bankable model of All Saints, Gucci and Band of Outsiders.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is scheduled to premiere on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports