Fifty Shades of Grey Dakota Johnson Dating Matthew Hitt, Awesome Things to Know About the Model/Musician [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | July 26, 2014 10:52 AM EST
Spotted recently while taking a stroll around town on Wednesday afternoon, July 23, in New York City, "Fifty Shades of Grey" Dakota Johnson and new beau Matthew Hitt are the new hot couple in Hollywood. With the premiere of the BDSM movie trailer, Johnson is more popular than ever as the teaser features the actress' hottest scene in the movie with Jamie Dornan who plays the kinky billionaire Christian Grey.
Actress Dakota Johnson arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
The 24-year-old star's career is officially taking off and so as her love life as she shares a passionate kiss with Matt and was photographed holding hands in public. The new rumoured couple enjoyed an afternoon walk in the city and appeared totally unabashed to show their affection in public.
"They spent five hours out and about in the Big Apple, where they looked very cozy with one another. The two exchanged sweet kisses and smiles while looking happy and in love," an onlooker revealed on E! Online. The actress was wearing a conservative mid-calf floral dress teamed with white leather loafers, while Hitt kept a rocker look with skinny jeans and a matching leather jacket.
A Welsh model and musician, the 26-year-old singer is the least vocalist of the band Drowners, an indie rock band based in Wales in the United Kingdom. The band released their debut album earlier this year where Matt wrote and composed all of the songs, according to Just Jared.
Previously linked to "Last Man Standing" actor Jordan Masterson last year, the brunette is looking so happy and relaxed in the arms of her new man. Hitt on the other hand is said to have dated model Atlanta de Cadenet, the daughter of Duran Duran rocker John Taylor and British TV personality Amanda de Cadenet.
The "Fifty Shades of Grey" lead star is yet to confirm her relationship with the singer but based on the photographs the two are seriously into each other. The talented musician is also bankable model of All Saints, Gucci and Band of Outsiders.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" is scheduled to premiere on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date