Viral Photo: Australian Jihadist Posts Photo on Twitter With Decapitated Heads
By Vittorio Hernandez | July 26, 2014 10:04 AM EST
The Daily Mail published the same photo taken in Syria but with the severed heads covered with a black square. It was posted by terrorist Khaled Sharrouf who has been taunting Australian police on social media with his gruesome posts.
The gruesome images doesn't stop there because he also tweeted about offering to Australians body organs sources from people whom he decapitated and placed their heads in a bucket.
On July 14, he tweeted, "u can't stop me if I wanted to attack aus I could have easily. I love to slaughter [Australians] & ALLAH LOVEs when u dogs r slaughtered."
Also on Friday, Sharrouf uploaded an image of heads of alleged Syrian soldiers being impaled on metal railings.
The pair, who reportedly use the pseudonym "abuhafs" and believed to be fighting with the terror group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), were previously jailed in Australia for a foiled attempt to blow up targets in Sydney and Melbourne. They are believed to have fled to Syria in 2013, with Sharrouf using his brother Mustafa's passport.
On July 8, Elomar's wife Fatima appeared before a Sydney court over charges of "preparing to enter a foreign state with the intention to engage in hostile activities."
Attorney George Brandis said that if the photos being posted are real, it is evidence of the serious crimes of the jihadist duo against Australia, which could possibly be war crimes.
Meanwhile, Director General of Security David Irvine warned that several terrorists have returned to Australia after fighting alongside suspected terrorist organisations in the Middle East.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build