Taylor Swift Makes Heartbroken Fan Happy by Giving her Personal Love Advice
By Annie Dee | July 25, 2014 10:47 PM EST
Even with such a busy schedule, Taylor Swift still showed some fan good sisterly love by offering love advice. The fan was clearly distraught and probably randomly asked Taylor Swift to help her with dilemma not expecting a reply, but the country crooner did!
Musician Taylor Swift arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Huffington Post reported that no matter how big Taylor Swift became in the music industry, inside her is still that sweet kid who loves singing what she's feeling in the love department. This is why when a Hannah, 24 and an avid fan of Swift asked for a love advice through Instagram, Taylor was quick to give it.
Hannah asked, "There's a guy Taylor, a guy who's sweet and charming and makes me laugh. A guy who said sorry for eating in front of me after finding out I had to skip breakfast. A guy who grew up across the street from me. A guy who plays guitar like me. A guy who was my first best friend. A guy who I met when I was seven and he was nine. A guy who this one time, when we were younger, said that I was 'like' his girlfriend because I was a girl and his friend. I wish. A guy who I have the biggest crush in the whole wide world on, and he'll never like me back. (And he has a girlfriend who he adores and she's pretty and has an amazing figure and is actually nice to me). A guy who will never like me back. @taylorswift can you give me some advice maybe. I love you. Hannah."
Taylor Swift was "swift" to respond.
"Hannah. Eyes, eyes, eyes. Woah. You have the prettiest, widest, most child like eyes. (Composes herself) Okay. About this guy. I think we grow up thinking the only love that counts as true love is the kind that lasts forever or is fully realized. When you have a broken heart, the first thing a stranger will ask is 'how long were you two together?' As if your pain can be determined by how long you were with someone. Or if you were with them at all. I don't think that's how it works. I think unrequited love is just as valid as any other kind. It's just as crushing and just as thrilling. No matter what happens in this situation, I want you to remember that what you are doing is selfless and beautiful and kind. You are loving someone purely because you love them, not because you think you'll ever have your affections reciprocated. You are admiring something for its beauty, without needing to own it. Feel good about being the kind of person who loves selflessly. I think someday you'll find someone who loves you in that exact same way."
The fan was naturally surprised that the country sensation was giving her the time of the day. Hannah was also quick to express her gratitude. The fan answered back: "You have no idea how much this means to me, thank you. You understand and that means so much. I feel like you're the big sister I don't have. Thank you, I really did need to hear that from you."
Way to make a heartbroken girl feel special and alright again.
Not that she's not this way all the time. On Thursday, while having some downtime with a friend in the Central Plaze, Swift willingly obliged to fans who wanted to pose with her for a picture. Taylor even tipped a musician $20, NY Daily News reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight