Angelina Jolie Orders Brad Pitt to Fire Psychic Who Asked Him to Divorce Jennifer Aniston - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 25, 2014 10:30 PM EST
Angelina Jolie might have played the titular witch on her movie, "Maleficent," but this does not mean she believes in the supernatural. In fact, she cannot stand the fact that her fiance is even seeking out the services of a psychic. For her, psychic predictions are all hogwash and should be avoided. This is why she's asking Brad Pitt to dump his long time psychic, Ron Bard.
Cast member Angelina Jolie and actor Brad Pitt pose at the premiere of \"Maleficent\" at El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, California May 28, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30.
Radar Online reports that Angelina Jolie is not superstitious nor a believer of the supernatural. This is why he cannot stand that the father of her children is entrusting his future on a psychic. Reportedly, Brad Pitt had been consulting the psychic, Ron Bard for almost a decade now on all his affairs, from his professional decisions, spiritual guidance and even romantic affairs.
Jolie had enough and is now putting her foot down, the National Enquirer reports. What changed this time? It seems as if Brad Pitt wants to entrust his financial affairs to Ron Bard too and Jolie cannot help but feel that this is too much! After all, why not hire a financial expert or an accountant to do the finances? Why a psychic?
"Ron advised Brad to get divorced from Jennifer Aniston," a source shared to The ENQUIRER. "He was very blunt about it, and Brad really listens to Ron."
However, now that the father of fix is thinking of consulting Bard on financial matters, Jolie is already drawing the line.
"It seems like she likes to have some control over Brad's purse strings, and she doesn't want a psychic giving 'financial advice' to him," the source details. "She doesn't like anybody in Brad's ear."
Ron Bard tried to play nice with Jolie though. The psychic cannot be blamed for not trying. He actually offered Jolie her own readings. Naturally, the "Lara Croft" star refused. "She said no and was quite bitchy about it," the insider shared.
Bard could have predicted whether Jolie will tie the knot with Pitt or not. While the two have claimed that they will get married eventually, the date is yet to come. Good thing though that the couple is set to star on a movie together where they play the part of a married couple, US magazine reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List