Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
By Riza Ornos | July 25, 2014 10:26 PM EST
It has been months since the infamous elevator incident but all the cheating and divorce allegations between power couple Beyonce and Jay Z never stop pouring in. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the duo is working doubly hard to squash all divorce and cheating allegations but failed miserably as they barely talk while on their tour.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"Beyonce's not the type of person to let the media have the last word, even if her private life is in tatters. As such, she and Jay-Z have been making plenty of public appearances recently, trying to portray the image of a happy family," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "They've even been using Blue Ivy during these appearances, probably realizing that desperate times call for desperate measures."
But even after all these appearances there is no turning back for Beyonce and Jay Z whose marriage is now being in question. Gone were the days when they were a picture of a happy family, now it's all about who cheated on whom. Will they be able to get back to the times when they were untouchables?
The "Crazy in Love" performers reportedly hired marriage counselors to accompany them during their cross country tour, according to Page Six. But based on what's happening it seems that the counseling isn't working anymore as Beyonce tried to send a message to the public by changing the lyrics of her song "Resentment."
There are some sources that claimed that they are getting a divorce after they wrap up the "On the Run" tour, while some gossip sites are reporting that they are in an open marriage and marriage counselling will not even help. "They are barely speaking to each other. After they perform they go off separately," a source told Hollywood Life exclusively. "There's a ton of tension, they're not happy. It's all for the cameras."
The Web site's source also claimed that the recent dinner, July 22, with the couple and Solange at Kingfish restaurant in New Orleans is only for show. "I have no clue why they ate with Solange, other than to all be photographed together. Bey and Solange are very close," the source added.
Solange made a scene during the Met Gala when she and Jay Z were caught brawling inside the elevator, while Beyonce was standing there as she watch them fight. "Solange was defending Beyoncé in the elevator because Solange finds Jay's friendship with Rachel to be WAY too close for comfort and it makes Solange very uncomfortable," revealed the source exclusively after the May 5 incident.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage