Kendall Jenner's Topless Photo Pose Copied From Kate Upton--- Report
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
A report has suggested that Kendall Jenner's topless pose on her "Love" magazine cover may be a copycat to Kate Upton's "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit cover.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Inquisitr reported Kendall may have channeled Upton's look when she posed topless for "Love" magazine, by donning on a fur hood. Similarly, on the 2013 "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue, Upton had on a coat with a fur hood and she was also topless.
Although, the site also pointed out the differences between the two models' pose. While Kendal seemed shy (with her hands covering her mouth) and her chest barely visible from under the cover of her arms, Kate Upton's pose was more open. The busty model gave quite a show of her cleavage since she didn't have her arms covering her chest, parting them on the side instead to hold her hood. While the 18-year old Kendall Jenner seemed chilled on her cover, Upton was the brave one to expose her chest to the cold.
Inquisitr claimed it's an interesting fact to note that both Kate Upton and Kendall Jenner were also rumoured to be interested in a nude cover for "Playboy" magazine. While Upton was open to the idea, Jenner was never offered the pose.
Eonline claimed Kendall Jenner donned on a fox fur hat by Fendi for her shoot. While being topless, Kim Kardashian's stepsister also gave the camera a sultry look. The fur hood may have been linked to Kate Upton's cover but Inquisitr added it was probably not her choice of clothing to begin with. Models have to wear what they're told to wear and pose as instructed. In this case it was probably Kendall's photographer, David Sims, who was giving the instructions.
Kendall Jenner's topless cover for "Love" magazine was a follow up to another topless pose she did for "Interview" mag. Jenner said she was "really happy" with her pictures.
"It was a fun shoot to do and it's nice when you absolutely just love something," she said.
She claimed she has always wanted to be a model and has looked up to supermodels like they were her "superheroes."
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report