Kendall Jenner's Topless Photo Pose Copied From Kate Upton--- Report
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
A report has suggested that Kendall Jenner's topless pose on her "Love" magazine cover may be a copycat to Kate Upton's "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit cover.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Inquisitr reported Kendall may have channeled Upton's look when she posed topless for "Love" magazine, by donning on a fur hood. Similarly, on the 2013 "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue, Upton had on a coat with a fur hood and she was also topless.
Although, the site also pointed out the differences between the two models' pose. While Kendal seemed shy (with her hands covering her mouth) and her chest barely visible from under the cover of her arms, Kate Upton's pose was more open. The busty model gave quite a show of her cleavage since she didn't have her arms covering her chest, parting them on the side instead to hold her hood. While the 18-year old Kendall Jenner seemed chilled on her cover, Upton was the brave one to expose her chest to the cold.
Inquisitr claimed it's an interesting fact to note that both Kate Upton and Kendall Jenner were also rumoured to be interested in a nude cover for "Playboy" magazine. While Upton was open to the idea, Jenner was never offered the pose.
Eonline claimed Kendall Jenner donned on a fox fur hat by Fendi for her shoot. While being topless, Kim Kardashian's stepsister also gave the camera a sultry look. The fur hood may have been linked to Kate Upton's cover but Inquisitr added it was probably not her choice of clothing to begin with. Models have to wear what they're told to wear and pose as instructed. In this case it was probably Kendall's photographer, David Sims, who was giving the instructions.
Kendall Jenner's topless cover for "Love" magazine was a follow up to another topless pose she did for "Interview" mag. Jenner said she was "really happy" with her pictures.
"It was a fun shoot to do and it's nice when you absolutely just love something," she said.
She claimed she has always wanted to be a model and has looked up to supermodels like they were her "superheroes."
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build