Kendall Jenner's Topless Photo Pose Copied From Kate Upton--- Report
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
A report has suggested that Kendall Jenner's topless pose on her "Love" magazine cover may be a copycat to Kate Upton's "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit cover.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Inquisitr reported Kendall may have channeled Upton's look when she posed topless for "Love" magazine, by donning on a fur hood. Similarly, on the 2013 "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue, Upton had on a coat with a fur hood and she was also topless.
Although, the site also pointed out the differences between the two models' pose. While Kendal seemed shy (with her hands covering her mouth) and her chest barely visible from under the cover of her arms, Kate Upton's pose was more open. The busty model gave quite a show of her cleavage since she didn't have her arms covering her chest, parting them on the side instead to hold her hood. While the 18-year old Kendall Jenner seemed chilled on her cover, Upton was the brave one to expose her chest to the cold.
Inquisitr claimed it's an interesting fact to note that both Kate Upton and Kendall Jenner were also rumoured to be interested in a nude cover for "Playboy" magazine. While Upton was open to the idea, Jenner was never offered the pose.
Eonline claimed Kendall Jenner donned on a fox fur hat by Fendi for her shoot. While being topless, Kim Kardashian's stepsister also gave the camera a sultry look. The fur hood may have been linked to Kate Upton's cover but Inquisitr added it was probably not her choice of clothing to begin with. Models have to wear what they're told to wear and pose as instructed. In this case it was probably Kendall's photographer, David Sims, who was giving the instructions.
Kendall Jenner's topless cover for "Love" magazine was a follow up to another topless pose she did for "Interview" mag. Jenner said she was "really happy" with her pictures.
"It was a fun shoot to do and it's nice when you absolutely just love something," she said.
She claimed she has always wanted to be a model and has looked up to supermodels like they were her "superheroes."
Source: YouTube/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order